Youre All Banned - Yes You!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Jun 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's it folks, if you can't be original - fek off. Anyone posting on any subject ever mentioned before on the internet is a boring cnut, it's official - so that's all of you. You're all boring cnuts.

And before you think you are clever enough to respond in some whitty manner. Make sure to google it, altavista it, and search all the forums on all the internet to ensure the originality of your humour, whittyness and general posting. After all - where would we be if....

Off to scratch my bollox now... and check out some tits.

2. I take it that youve taken some flack for cutting and pasteing some old news thats been done to death already.

3. Someone got out of the wrong side of his scratcher this morning.

4. I would love to respond with a direct answer. However, having consulted my legal team, they have advised I learn some new language from some as yet unknown alien source, due mainly to the fact that any combination of any words used on earth - in any language - is liable to land me in the 'That's Been Done Before - Now Fek Off Boring Cnut Zone'.

That's a complete an utter lie by the way... I don't have a legal team.

Genuinely though... need to get some work done... out.

5. Alright, that's it... they've only gone and locked the Women and Guns thread... where's that fukking cat when you need something to kick. :twisted:

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

7. Or if you're bored you could try checking a dictionary. :D

Witty

8. They've done what????? someone turned into a guardian of the general publics morals? bloody do gooders! oh well, obviously not as a sexy combination as some people think!

9. Does this mean you will threaten suicide and delete all your recent posts?

10. dont worry, this one will get holed because is irrelevant and the only posts that survive in the naafi are vital information. Stick to posting about your anger at seeing a student wearing dpm, gordon brown and how much of a cunt he is, how much you hate paedophiles, how much you hate civvis, pte golden and the whales thread (which was actually rather funny).

oh yeah done to death etc

11. Absofuckinglutely... tits out.. all out militancy is what I'm calling for here. We can't have these fukkin do-gooders taking over the internet. Who do they think they are? THEM :idea: :roll:

12. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

When a thread is locked isnt it good form for the mod doing the locking to post a final message simply stating why it has been locked, is it temporary etc.

This way, people don't get pissed off

13. I would threaten to commit suicide, but I can see how that might interfere with my nombre uno obsession. How about all the blokes commit suicide - then that's more tits for me. :idea:

14. Can anyone see any tits on this thread?