Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I've never been single for long
Obviously there are those in society whom may have an affinity to those such as yourself and felt a certain compassion (felt sorry) for some less privileged, mentally retarded, bullied at school, autistic i.e whichever bracket you fit into, it could be more than one I'm guessing

Obviously there are those in society whom may have an affinity to those such as yourself and felt a certain compassion (felt sorry) for some less privileged, mentally retarded, bullied at school, autistic i.e whichever bracket you fit into, it could be more than one I'm guessing
I'm not fussy

Having hit 'show ignored posts', I can see you're talking to the ordinary_crustacean. Shame I've got him on ignore.

I long ago came to the conclusion that the prevailing winds always blow in his direction as they rush to fill the intellectual vacuum that surrounds him.

Wordsmith :smile:

You're missing out. Seriously. He's come out with some absolute howlers recently - for instance governments should be composed of people dragged in off the street, given bags of money and "researchers" hem hem.

Then there was the "referendums are mob rule" one. How we laughed.

Oh, and the one about how I "lied and manipulated" a Mod into giving him his latest round of ROPs even though he was completely innocent.

I mean, if it was that easy, he'd still be on them.

You're missing out. Seriously. He's come out with some absolute howlers recently - for instance governments should be composed of people dragged in off the street, given bags of money and "researchers" hem hem.

Then there was the "referendums are mob rule" one. How we laughed.

Oh, and the one about how I "lied and manipulated" a Mod into giving him his latest round of ROPs even though he was completely innocent.

I mean, if it was that easy, he'd still be on them.

The drugs clearly don't work...

Indeed - but you'll always be a button-bashing mong. Except when you're on ROPs.

Then you're just a mong.
Although I'm grey and getting on a bit, at least I'm not a fat bald ****, taking positives where I can.

You and Oddbod meeting up must be like planets colliding