Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Ah ! Mrs G
Still pounding away on the keyboard to the Daily Mail readers replies ?
I've not seen you on there lately . Your not banned from those pages are you ?
Also while you're here, due to someone I know popping their clogs recently , I know of some pigeons that need rehoming .Would you be interested ? They are homing pigeons mind you .

Was that your age when your father first crept into your room at night?
"Crept into my room? Crept into my room? What the fück are you babbling on about, spackerman? I already told you that you're transferring to me what happened to you. I never had any room. I slept in a room with my five sisters and four brothers. So how, according to you, could my Da "creep into my room"?

OK, somehow. you're going to have to work into your bizarre new narrative that our Da somehow plucked me off the top of a three-tier bunk-bed, "had his way with me", as you so often state as what happened to you, and then put me back on the top bunk-bed without anyone else noticing? I mean, it was not without pain for you, so surely it would have been painful for me? Yet none of my siblings, especially my twin sister, heard anything? Really? Just asking, like.

MsG

"Crept into my room? Crept into my room? What the fück are you babbling on about, spackerman? I already told you that you're transferring to me what happened to you. I never had any room. I slept in a room with my five sisters and four brothers. So how, according to you, could my Da "creep into my room"?

OK, somehow. you're going to have to work into your bizarre new narrative that our Da somehow plucked me off the top of a three-tier bunk-bed, "had his way with me", as you so often state as what happened to you, and then put me back on the top bunk-bed without anyone else noticing? I mean, it was not without pain for you, so surely it would have been painful for me? Yet none of my siblings, especially my twin sister, heard anything? Really? Just asking, like.

MsG

The problem you have is that absolutely no-one believes a single word you type, I used to give you some benefit of the doubt, but I came to realise you're just an inveterate liar.

If you'd done a tiny embellishment here and there you might have had some of the respect you appear to crave, but you've been outed as a total fantasist who can't even get his lies straight.

You've made your bed (and grave) with constant lies and you're going to lie in it forever.

Bugsy - be like little Owen Jones, get yourself a new T Shirt. They probably do them in Germanese as well.

35F34C40-68DF-4EAE-8A6B-05841664EB50.jpeg

6:24 pm - "I'm just posting on here to provoke the Arrse vermin, I'm not bothered, honest".

3:05 am - teary eyed drivel.

Really proving your point there Bugs.
Heh Heh. Lying awake at night and posting on ARRSE to show just how not bothered he is. There is a serious level of paranoia there (I believe it's one of the many side effects of smoking dope).
It still hasn't quite got through to the peanut brained fantasist. His credibility (if he ever had any) is shot to ****.
Still he should take comfort that he can still make me chortle.
Dance monkeyboy dance.

MsG
Steady on there Bugsy, you won't be able to sup your toilet duck today if you don't get yourself away to bed.