Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Some sort of architectural consultancy for Nott'm City council (can't be bothered to look it up)
Best bit of that one is that he accused me of making it up - that he never ever said such a thing...

With my astoundingly Bugsyesque powers of defying reality, I even managed to post my made up story under Bugsy's username here:

In the not-too-distant past, it was “decided” that the Hyson Green library (in Nottingham) would be moved from its well-known and useful location to the newly extended Mary (Harry?) Potter Health Centre on Gregory Boulevard. Locals were invited to provide input and form a “Citizens’ Council” to accompany the move and to provide critical input. I was one of those chosen for that council.
We were presented with various architectural blueprints as to how the “new” centre was to be established and also with how the Hyson Green library was to be accommodated in the new building. On top of that, we were also asked to decide what sort of décor and shelving etc was to be used in the new Hyson Green library – with each of us issued with a “points list” for the various manufacturers as we reviewed what they had to offer. All well and good.​
At some point, in all the many committee meetings we had, I brought up the (for me) important issue that, while there were many pointers on the old (actually rather lovely, late-Victorian library building) stating that the library was actually now somewhere else (which disappeared after a sixmonth), there was no sign (or any other indication) on the Mary Potter building itself that in now contained the “new” Hyson Green library.​

Best bit of that one is that he accused me of making it up - that he never ever said such a thing...

With my astoundingly Bugsyesque powers of defying reality, I even managed to post my made up story under Bugsy's username here:

In the not-too-distant past, it was “decided” that the Hyson Green library (in Nottingham) would be moved from its well-known and useful location to the newly extended Mary (Harry?) Potter Health Centre on Gregory Boulevard. Locals were invited to provide input and form a “Citizens’ Council” to accompany the move and to provide critical input. I was one of those chosen for that council.
We were presented with various architectural blueprints as to how the “new” centre was to be established and also with how the Hyson Green library was to be accommodated in the new building. On top of that, we were also asked to decide what sort of décor and shelving etc was to be used in the new Hyson Green library – with each of us issued with a “points list” for the various manufacturers as we reviewed what they had to offer. All well and good.​
At some point, in all the many committee meetings we had, I brought up the (for me) important issue that, while there were many pointers on the old (actually rather lovely, late-Victorian library building) stating that the library was actually now somewhere else (which disappeared after a sixmonth), there was no sign (or any other indication) on the Mary Potter building itself that in now contained the “new” Hyson Green library.​
That's some cunning stunt, hacking Bogsys account like that and posting something he'd never-ever-no-way make up in his whole non-linear lifetimes - well done you!

Total Arrse Gobshite apparently.

ABC.
Which presumably means if it isn't applied to 'himself' then that's something else he's failed to achieve - he might be a gobshite (and he certainly is) but is clearly inferior to a 'Total Arrse Gobshite'. And that's an inferiority he's completely made up all by himself! =D =D =D

Hey! Wa'gwan? Now I really am disappointed, so this is another dog-whistle post to get thing rolling again among all the dedicated Bugsy fans. All that's happened is that some putrid shit-dribbler among you picked up on a point and all the rest of you mentally vacant shit-dribblers piled in on that. I'm not very impressed at all!

How about a bit, even a little bit, more originality Bugsy fans! I realise that after repeating the same shit-dribbling bollix thousands of times over the years, things get a bit boring, but that's where the TAG no-marks should show up with at least a bare minimum of originality.

Off you go, you fückwits! Show me how low you can to and still be original.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Mit sozialiischm/sizallashoscheschem/suzialshoschtitem Groeß/Groeß/Graß, Genoisserenen!:p
Do I detect the burning ears of humiliation about spelling your greeting wrong for eight years? X

ust being challenging what these gacky ARRSE gobshites seem to "question" I'd like to start off with these:
Also being friends with Iggy Pop and David Bowie. Any claims to the conrtary?
Claiming that the pure stuff is never addictive. When have I ever stated that?
Not having any shoes till he joined the army. When did I ever state that?

Mit gerangionalghen Graessen whatever happens, or what?:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: