"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Pigshyte_Freeman.

I know who it is... His last user name was something else (the career civvy / Bugsy bashing gives it away for non-mods).

Whether it was Pigshyte before that, I don't know. Since the IP tracker doesn't go back further than a year.

Hopefully that's cleared that up.

I know who it is... His last user name was something else (the career civvy / Bugsy bashing gives it away for non-mods).

Whether it was Pigshyte before that, I don't know. Since the IP tracker doesn't go back further than a year.

Hopefully that's cleared that up.
All I know is the individual was giving me shit which I ignored for weeks, eventually I gave some back after said individual sent me an abusive pm, then said individual went crying to the mods, I had a warning from your honour the Duke. I didn't argue and heed the warning. I'd just like to point out to folk that said individual is an absolute fanny IMHO.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
All I know is the individual was giving me shit which I ignored for weeks, eventually I gave some back after said individual sent me an abusive pm, then said individual went crying to the mods, I had a warning from your honour the Duke. I didn't argue and heed the warning. I'd just like to point out to folk that said individual is an absolute fanny IMHO.

Oh you're OK. Nobody really cares about all that stuff.

Far as I'm aware, you're keeping it in here and having your "debate" for whatever reasons. No issues with that at all :thumleft:

I was merely chipping in with a bit of info to assist / help people decide whether to continue pursuing it.

Oh you're OK. Nobody really cares about all that stuff.

Far as I'm aware, you're keeping it in here and having your "debate" for whatever reasons. No issues with that at all :thumleft:

I was merely chipping in with a bit of info to assist / help people decide whether to continue pursuing it.
I've actually compared both posting styles, I am deffo of the opinion it's pigshyte, then @JP47 kindly pointed out that link. I also find it compelling that the said individual is no longer on permasend and has stopped posting in the poo poo, such is his fear of the red ratings on his book review account.

Thank you for your post Mr Johnson, you are a fine gent, something that's a bit of a rarity these days.

dlrg

LE
How long is Bugsy on leave for?

Bugsy a tragic history.jpg

My next project on arrse will be to coordinate the rise of the mongs on this very thread. In essence, I am the mong coordinator General.
Nah. Yer just a prick.

No, I understood you perfectly. I read between the lines and got your hidden message" Oooh I'd toss your salad, I'd love to taste your taint. Piss on me, you muslim murdering god of slipstream"

Apparently the sad old **** loves taking the piss out of civvies….

One thing I noticed, in the company of POs, Plod and squaddies, was they loved me, whinging about ******* civvies.........

All their tired stories were new to me......... you dismal old fucks need to realise that you need us, to tell your jokes to..........

The human toilet seat.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
Apparently the sad old **** loves taking the piss out of civvies….

The human toilet seat.
Picture him in 5's in Aldershot; liver spotted hand clutching his flaccid stump at the urinals, Parkinson-like tremors through his legs as he spills a torrent of non-erectile ejaculate down his ironed Asda jeans purely because I'm pissing like a horse into the sink.
Hes not made of wood and this womb-destroyer won't suck itself.

NAH......... PC Stupor is nothing to do with Himmler.

His beak is different...... his flippers are not the same...... his feathers are different........ his quack is more Geordie than Cumbrian........ just because they are both ******* DUCKS, DOESN'T MEAN jACK SHIT.....
Don't burn the scones you pinny wearing freak.

Latest Threads