"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

ACAB

LE
I would go for my "Friday Evening" threads, but I'm just a pussy who needs to be known, Oh please, don't let me be misunderstood........................

Merely amused at you child.

You're the big man who hides behind restricting access to your profile.

Post the content here if you want.

Behold the field where I grow my shits and observe ye that it is barren.

Got a thing about civvies have you? Oh dear, how sad, etc etc.
Erm... if I was hiding how come I've met people on here in the flesh, how come eh pigshyt freeman ?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Erm... if I was hiding how come I've met people on here in the flesh, how come eh pigshyt freeman ?
Hello again my pet troll. Still knocking out the SABCs? Enjoying following me round the site?

For a big hard soldier you're behaving very much like the pathetic little wimp that is Bugsy.

It's such a shame that a never served civvy can get you in such a frothing rage isn't it? Rather pathetic really.

Hello again my pet troll. Still knocking out the SABCs? Enjoying following me round the site?

For a big hard soldier you're behaving very much like the pathetic little wimp that is Bugsy.

It's such a shame that a never served civvy can get you in such a frothing rage isn't it? Rather pathetic really.
Not in any rage, twas you that sent a sob message to the mods. Anyone on here will tell you I am absolutely shameless, you sabc bugsy on every post, I only gave you a couple of hundred, after you had already set the ball away before you went crying to the grownups.

Anyhow, it was worth it to find out that you are pigshyte freeman, I am still laughing now.

dlrg

LE
gagging for something, or maybe on something

1634658139760.png

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyhow, it was worth it to find out that you are pigshyte freeman, I am still laughing now.
I am not, and never have been "pigshyte freeman". Check with your favourite MOD if you don't believe me.

And other posters on here are right. You are mental,demented, deranged, unbalanced and unhinged.

Still, it's nice to know I've got my own personal troll and I'm living rent free in your head.

If I wasn't important to you, you wouldn't be following me round the site. QED

I am not, and never have been "pigshyte freeman". Check with your favourite MOD if you don't believe me.

And other posters on here are right. You are mental,demented, deranged, unbalanced and unhinged.

Still, it's nice to know I've got my own personal troll and I'm living rent free in your head.

I've never followed you, you are worthless and pointless. I merely gave you a couple of hundred sabc which sent you hysterical, just exactly what you do to others. You gave me some long before I gave them to you. BTW, who was it that started the engagement with an abusive pm ?

Obviously I could have had you banned for it, unlike yourself though I am not a moderators pet or a hysterical mess.

Cheers pigshyte.

Stackers strangely silent, yet bravo bravo is wimpering over the loss of his sock

Strangely silent? Ive been taking the piss out of you, you mental case.
What sort of fruit loop are you to have troops who would rather transfer to Bravo unit than serve with you?

Strangely silent? Ive been taking the piss out of you, you mental case.
What sort of fruit loop are you to have troops who would rather transfer to Bravo unit than serve with you?
Between 16:22 and 21:45 Billy no mates
you were silent, more than enough time to get jiggly in aforementioned best western

You dirty young man

Between 16:22 and 21:45 Billy no mates
you were silent, more than enough time to get jiggly in aforementioned best western

You dirty young man

**** me, mental case, I didnt realise I had to post at certain times just to keep you happy.

No wonder your troops wanted to leave, you are a right spazzer.

JP47

LE

Stop it you silly old bluffer.

Latest Threads