"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Probably wrong thread but who was the fuckwit with the 72 room mansion who was into dogging, kebabs and liked swingers parties at his humble abode?

Not me, but I'm jealous. Can’t beat a good kebab.

Probably wrong thread but who was the fuckwit with the 72 room mansion who was into dogging, kebabs and liked swingers parties at his humble abode?

Stan Collymore?

Sorry billy that’s not proof, yet there is proof that you were a lonely child. What happened did the other padbrats stay upwind from your halitosis or was stranger danger when ever you appeared

Ok Mental case, whatever you say.

There’s going to be an orgy that would embarrass Tiberius when all COVID restrictions are finally removed and the star-crossed lovers on this thread shed their inhibitions and go at it.

You can smell the Ovaltine, Sanatogen and Astroglide already, can’t you?
The voice of clear experience

No proof of state of mind then,
ergo either you’re lying no surprise there or you full of Shoite

You are mental mate, you were dripping on about Bravo Bravo earlier, I heard that soldiers in your unit wanted to transfer to his after they went on exercise due to the fact you are a fruit loop and that they didn't get treated like children in his.

You are mental mate, you were dripping on about Bravo Bravo earlier, I heard that soldiers in your unit wanted to transfer to his after they went on exercise due to the fact you are a fruit loop and that they didn't get treated like children in his.
Shiite patter try harder
Billy
oh sorry that’s your best
my apologies for harping on about your halitosis, am sure the Greeks or Turks didn’t notice while hanging out of you…
No wonder you’re homophobic calling folk sausage jockeys ;)

Shiite patter try harder
Billy
my apologies for harping on about your halitosis, am sure the Greeks or Turks didn’t notice while hanging out of you…
Shanter

Shiite patter try harder
Billy
You seem to have a thing for gay Turks and Greeks. No wonder your soldiers wanted to jump ship.

Latest Threads