"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Oh crikey, Javagusset, the human equivalent of a Runners Up Trophy has tagged me in a ridiculous thread.

Please do feel free to keep pointing out how not bothered you are by tagging, commenting and replying. ^^

YSOC.
Do you know I'm the only person he has on ignore? Just In case he hasn't posted it a gazillion times.

A lonely nutcase on here 24/7 dobbing posts in the early hours.

You're a loon. Luckily, an utterly harmless one
Whatever. Keep making your nonsense up SPotY. You really don't need any help from me or anybody else to make yourself look incredibly stupid.

Riddle me this if you will? Why is it you on the receiving end of many people mocking you and your damaged brain. Nobody else on Arrse attracts quite so much scorn and derision as you. Nobody. Why is that?

We are all in your head. We do not even exist princess. You hallucinate us. It is the self hatred you developed because of your utter useless life that only contains flipping burgers, destroying fryers and getting dry bummed by the Field Marshal. You need to get help for more self-awareness and self-confidence. Maybe the Field Marshal can therapy you, hopefully not in the usual way leaving you with a semen package smeared chin and a hemorrhaging devastated cornhole.
Another one of the Ena Sharples Commemoration International Damp Squib gaslighting team. Or gaslamping as one of the Quitters says....

You're shit at this, really.

Whatever. Keep making your nonsense up SPotY. You really don't need any help from me or anybody else to make yourself look incredibly stupid.

Riddle me this if you will? Why is it you on the receiving end of many people mocking you and your damaged brain. Nobody else on Arrse attracts quite so much scorn and derision as you. Nobody. Why is that?
It's primary school playground nonsense. Most people grow out of it.

What went wrong with you?

I give you

Crusty_ Creature
BagC0ck
Bravo_Bravo
Higgs_bosun
I must have missed an announcement. For years making 'hilarious' name changes was only done by Bugsy and everyone rightly called him a twat for doing so.

Since he's having a break it seems to be the new thing that everyone is doing.

Are reincarnating relatives and intentionally misspelling words going to become trendy as well?

I must have missed an announcement. For years making 'hilarious' name changes was only done by Bugsy and everyone rightly called him a twat for doing so.

Since he's having a break it seems to be the new thing that everyone is doing.

Are reincarnating relatives and intentionally misspelling words going to become trendy as well?
Best ask Bugsy, whoever the feck Bugsy is.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I know you've only been here 5 months but chuff me, your ignorance is astounding!

https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Bugsy
I'm always a little sceptical of these newbies who instantly jump on the abuse bandwagon and instantly start firing into the site mongs.

Either they're recycled former members, long-time lurkers, or simply bandwagon jumpers trying too hard to fit in.