"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

No seriously, if you look back through my posting history you'll see that I've always mentioned the fact that I am married to an absolute psycho, psycho women love sex, that's the main reason I got married, nowt to do with her money.

Aren’t all women psychos?

A stab you in the face if you doing something wrong pyscho?

What’s her email? :grin:
She's done some mental things TBF, I'd be up all night if I was to list everything.

One of my mates that lives in Sunderland is called Tony, she didn't know him, I rang him one night and his lass answered, wor lass was convinced I was having an affair and that Tony was female, I actually had to arrange a meeting so she could see for herself, at least I got a new phone out of it, she smashed mine in rage.

I lost my wedding ring, I came clean after a few days. She went off it, I could hear hammering in the back garden, had a look to see what was going on, it was wor lass smashing her wedding ring with a hammer...haha. The sex was good after that one, had to wait a couple of days though.

She's done some mental things TBF, I'd be up all night if I was to list everything.

One of my mates that lives in Sunderland is called Tony, she didn't know him, I rang him one night and his lass answered, wor lass was convinced I was having an affair and that Tony was female, I actually had to arrange a meeting so she could see for herself, at least I got a new phone out of it, she smashed mine in rage.

I lost my wedding ring, I came clean after a few days. She went off it, I could hear hammering in the back garden, had a look to see what was going on, it was wor lass smashing her wedding ring with a hammer...haha. The sex was good after that one, had to wait a couple of days though.

Farking hell, no one ever needs to threaten you, they just have to threaten to speak to your wife.

Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..
You leapt to a conclusion, you got it wrong.

Nobody made you be gobby, nobody forced you to embarrass yourself.

Edit monj spellinj

Last edited:
I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball.

However Bravo was notified of Kris' death by two police officers who attended his house.

Why would they do that if Bravo wasn't a good friend? Maybe Kris left a note asking Bravo to be notified? We'll never know.
I put the call in that led to his body being discovered.

philc

LE
Its amazing the amount of vitriol and hatred that some seem to have in their lives, now Tinman. I have no idea of the truth of this however Tinman is a name I recall and is now someone else, who I cant recall. Cross platforms handbags, truly the mark of a knob.

Latest Threads