"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

The thing is, I'm not prepared to post anything online that I'm not prepared to say to someone's face.

It's simple really. Don't hide behind a keyboard spouting rubbish, have the courage of your convictions.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but either meet up and just fuuck or fight.

So you don't think much of people posting "hurry up and die" from the comfort of their keyboard?

I'm not doing a Whit Knight here but @Bravo_Bravo stated at the funeral that him and Kris didn't get on for a good while. That service was broadcast on the net and there are others who attended and they heard the same thing.

Therefore it's already knowledge that they didn't see eye to eye at some point.
Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..

Who's winning?

Ritch

LE
Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..

I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball.

However Bravo was notified of Kris' death by two police officers who attended his house.

Why would they do that if Bravo wasn't a good friend? Maybe Kris left a note asking Bravo to be notified? We'll never know.

I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball.

However Bravo was notified of Kris' death by two police officers who attended his house.

Why would they do that if Bravo wasn't a good friend? Maybe Kris left a note asking Bravo to be notified? We'll never know.
Depends if you believe his posts

the unvarnished truth is possibly best left unexplored.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
So you don't think much of people posting "hurry up and die" from the comfort of their keyboard?
I'm not getting drawn in or involved in the handbags between individuals, but it's not really something that I personally would post.

That said, if I did post it. I'd be prepared to say it to the other persons face.

Ritch

LE
Depends if you believe his posts

the unvarnished truth is possibly best left unexplored.

We will never know what's gone on. Constantly going over it will do no-one any favours.

Kris has gone. He's never coming back. A lot of people here lost a good friend. We remember him in a good way. Not bringing up stuff like that may or may not have happened. That's all that matters.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
We will never know what's gone on. Constantly going over it will do no-one any favours.

Kris has gone. He's never coming back. A lot of people here lost a good friend. We remember him in a good way. Not bringing up stuff like that may or may not have happened. That's all that matters.
Well said.
And maybe the persons handbagging can do it via pm.. Which would be nice.

Fair point well made, calling people liars is immaterial, it’s only the internet after all

Slime

LE
Afternoon Gents, what's happening?

I hope you're all playing nicely.

:frustrated:

I had a massive Sunday lunch earlier, then washed that down with six mince pies……………

Everything seems good with the world right now :)

Nor does it appear that it was what most reasonable people would describe as just before.

I can’t decide what anyone thinks.

Did they fall out? Yes - ergo I didn’t lie.

I can’t decide what anyone thinks.

Did they fall out? Yes - ergo I didn’t lie.
But not just before, apparently.

You were deliberately misleading for whatever reason.

Latest Threads