"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Ritch

LE
Depends if you believe his posts

the unvarnished truth is possibly best left unexplored.

We will never know what's gone on. Constantly going over it will do no-one any favours.

Kris has gone. He's never coming back. A lot of people here lost a good friend. We remember him in a good way. Not bringing up stuff like that may or may not have happened. That's all that matters.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
We will never know what's gone on. Constantly going over it will do no-one any favours.

Kris has gone. He's never coming back. A lot of people here lost a good friend. We remember him in a good way. Not bringing up stuff like that may or may not have happened. That's all that matters.
Well said.
And maybe the persons handbagging can do it via pm.. Which would be nice.

Fair point well made, calling people liars is immaterial, it’s only the internet after all

Slime

LE
Afternoon Gents, what's happening?

I hope you're all playing nicely.

:frustrated:

I had a massive Sunday lunch earlier, then washed that down with six mince pies……………

Everything seems good with the world right now :)

Nor does it appear that it was what most reasonable people would describe as just before.

I can’t decide what anyone thinks.

Did they fall out? Yes - ergo I didn’t lie.

I can’t decide what anyone thinks.

Did they fall out? Yes - ergo I didn’t lie.
But not just before, apparently.

You were deliberately misleading for whatever reason.

Oh yes and it's protected seeing as Bugsy kept deleting it all. He threw a hissy fit when I kept restoring it. :D
I dont think he was too happy when he spent ages writing out mine only for it to be changed to a few words.

He'll have a heart attack soon due to the frustration at the unfairness of it all.

With any luck.

dlrg

LE
There you go.

I haven’t lied.

Thank you.
Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..

Clutching at straws!

Cünt, cünt, cünt?

I did win the site of the year award for that in 2014, but no.

Never mind me though, Bravo Bravo said you were ******* about with explosives because you were in the Royal Engineers, what are you going to do about it?