"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Afternoon Gents, what's happening?

I hope you're all playing nicely.

:frustrated:
Folk are being called liars
the runner up for spoty20 is hoping he’s a shoe in for 21
And it appears that the cretinous man spoke at a funeral saying platitudes and suchlike of the deceased who stated he the speaker was a right tallywhacker

And it appears that the cretinous man spoke at a funeral saying platitudes and suchlike of the deceased who stated he the speaker was a right tallywhacker

**** me is that all.

Thought some twat claimed he'd got two sausages.

Too many Princesses.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
The thing is, I'm not prepared to post anything online that I'm not prepared to say to someone's face.

It's simple really. Don't hide behind a keyboard spouting rubbish, have the courage of your convictions.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but either meet up and just fuuck or fight.

**** me is that all.

Thought some twat claimed he'd got two sausages.

Too many Princesses.
In a nutshell, the truth is amongst the pm’s
Something a independent mod(s) would hesitate to disclose
To imagine the ignominy of calling others liars yet being the epicentre of falsehoods…

Oh, dear.

Ritch

LE
When it comes to online existence nothing is truly deleted, forensic recovery is such a vital science nailing those needing crucified legally

I've now found the entire deletion log folder. No page of @Bravo_Bravo 's has been created and deleted.

That being said - there's a policy on the ARRSEpedia that any page created just to try and get one up on another gets booted. That isn't what the Wiki is for.

Just a heads up.

Ritch

LE
@Bravo_Bravo, did you ever fall out with Kris? (Supermatelot).

I'm not doing a White Knight here but @Bravo_Bravo stated at the funeral that him and Kris didn't get on for a good while. That service was broadcast on the net and there are others who attended and they heard the same thing.

Therefore it's already knowledge that they didn't see eye to eye at some point.

Last edited:
I'm not doing a Whit Knight here but @Bravo_Bravo stated at the funeral that him and Kris didn't get on for a good while. That service was broadcast on the net and there are others who attended and they heard the same thing.

There you go.

I haven’t lied.

Thank you.

The thing is, I'm not prepared to post anything online that I'm not prepared to say to someone's face.

It's simple really. Don't hide behind a keyboard spouting rubbish, have the courage of your convictions.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but either meet up and just fuuck or fight.

So you don't think much of people posting "hurry up and die" from the comfort of their keyboard?

I'm not doing a Whit Knight here but @Bravo_Bravo stated at the funeral that him and Kris didn't get on for a good while. That service was broadcast on the net and there are others who attended and they heard the same thing.

Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..

Who's winning?

Ritch

LE
Is it possible there wasn’t a reconciliation, in fact is it possible that you sat and listened to someone, seeking redemption racked with guilt at his inability to apologise to the recently deceased..

I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball.

However Bravo was notified of Kris' death by two police officers who attended his house.

Why would they do that if Bravo wasn't a good friend? Maybe Kris left a note asking Bravo to be notified? We'll never know.

I can't say. I don't have a crystal ball.

However Bravo was notified of Kris' death by two police officers who attended his house.

Why would they do that if Bravo wasn't a good friend? Maybe Kris left a note asking Bravo to be notified? We'll never know.
Depends if you believe his posts

the unvarnished truth is possibly best left unexplored.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
So you don't think much of people posting "hurry up and die" from the comfort of their keyboard?
I'm not getting drawn in or involved in the handbags between individuals, but it's not really something that I personally would post.

That said, if I did post it. I'd be prepared to say it to the other persons face.