"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Alright, I'll ask.

@dingerr : how do you know?

There, I've asked, in the hope that we can get rid of this feckin' shambles and think more of the poor bugger who is dead. He must be spinning in his grave.

Especially every time Bashing Buttons posts a "hurry up and die"

No, you said there was a link.

Guess what?

There isn't.

You lied.

No there isn’t. Your ARRSEpedia page was removed. I understand it was quite nasty, but never the less accurate.

Ritch

LE
Is it possible it is archived under file f for flounce with restricted access when a mod needs a laugh

I am a mod on ARRSEpedia.

There isn't a page in existence on there. I can't speak for the distant past as the deletion logs don't go all the way back.

There isn't a page in existence on there. I can't speak for the distant past as the deletion logs don't go all the way back.
When it comes to online existence nothing is truly deleted, forensic recovery is such a vital science nailing those needing crucified legally

That is sad for Bravo_Bravo. Even Bugsy has his own ARRSEpedia entry.

We've got some good poo-pooing going on here boys. Keep it up.

Tyk

LE
No there isn’t. Your ARRSEpedia page was removed. I understand it was quite nasty, but never the less accurate.

I can't imagine Bellend^2 running screaming to the site Admins about a nasty ARRSEpedia page on his account, unpossible.
Just like he never runs off doing his Violet act to the CO's when people upset him with deployment of negative reactions to his posts.

Afternoon Gents, what's happening?

I hope you're all playing nicely.

:frustrated: