"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

No doubt you'll run off screaming blue murder to the site mods and CO's about people being nasty to you with the reactions buttons, you've form for that.
Shut up Pryk.

@dingerr made a pretty low, snide accusation.

The reason I've asked him to explain, because he won't be able to.

If there was *any* substance to his claim, I'd not raise the matter and hope everyone forgot about it.

@dingerr lied in order to try to score a point.

Dingerr made an accurate accusation, you self centred, selfish, grandstanding wretch.

Your bluff and bluster doesn’t wash with me. You’re a horrible little cünt. I’m aware of the truth and so are you.

It’s up to others what they believe, but there’s no lying on my behalf and I have no reason to point score against you.

Dingerr made an accurate accusation, you self centred, selfish, grandstanding wretch.

Your bluff and bluster doesn’t wash with me. You’re a horrible little cünt. I’m aware of the truth and so are you.

It’s up to others what they believe, but there’s no lying on my behalf and I have no reason to point score against you.
You fvcking liar.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
You fcuking homos. Spill the beans instead of pacing the room, spitting from a distance on each others cocks.
The lack of 'taint splitting and bubbles of chocolate milk looking froth oozing from your burst backeyes, makes me sick.

You fcuking homos. Spill the beans instead of pacing the room, spitting from a distance on each others cocks.
The lack of 'taint splitting and bubbles of chocolate milk looking froth oozing from your burst backeyes, makes me sick.
It would appear in a desperate need for redemption, someone slipped on a white stetson said some poignant words and Is in denial over the contempt felt towards him by those alive and deceased(recently)

Either that or he is cementing his grip on spoty21 although stacker may pip him at the last moment

Appearances can be deceiving

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cocks. Angry, veiny, throbbing spitting cocks. Oh, and hungry gaping, whore-like mouths.

this was one of the more interesting reviews of Rue Pauls Drag race, and the reason you were sacked from the radio times.

Latest Threads