"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

You know what a bugger I am over right and wrong mate and I think, therefore, that anyone has the right for an explanation after a major and potentially damaging accusation. One that is way beyond 'banter'. Let's see what happens eh?

Funnily enough I agree, give the man a chance to defend himself
Yet
Instead he mocks

Slime

LE
You know what a bugger I am over right and wrong mate and I think that anyone has the right for an explanation after a major and potentially damaging accusation. One that is way beyond 'banter'. Let's see what happens eh?

Bearing in mind what was said in PM was discussed before Kris lost his life its a bit late to see what happpens to be honest.
But, it’s probably safe to say the PMs were beyond banter.

From my own point of view there is more than one side to this story, and I can see exactly why some people are reacting as they are.

It makes no difference who planned to see who and when.
But it probably matters very much what kris did say to the parties involved while he was still alive.

I get that for you the jury is out, and I’m not going to start taking sides now.
What is a fact is that while some here don’t know what kris may have said to BB, BB doesn’t know what kris said to to the posters on the other side of the debate. Each set of posters only know what was said to them.

Without taking sides, I have this thought in mind:
Is trying to appear ‘right’, or ‘a wronged party’ more important than respecting the fact someone is no longer with us?
Is an ego or arrogant position that important?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bearing in mind what was said in PM was discussed before Kris lost his life its a bit late to see what happpens to be honest.

From my own point of view there is more than one side to this story, and I can see exactly why some people are reacting as they are.

But it probably matters very much what kris did say to the parties involved while he was still alive.

I get that for you the jury is out, and I’m not going to start taking sides now.
What is a fact is that while some here don’t know what kris may have said to BB, BB doesn’t know what kris said to to the posters on the other side of the debate. Each set of posters only know what was said to them.

Is trying to appear ‘right’, or ‘a wronged party’ more important than respecting the fact someone is no longer with us?
Indeed.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer

Nail head hit.

Well said.

I just want him to back up his comment.

Or admit there is no substance to it.

It's a pretty nasty slur.

I'd like to think Kris deliberately told people different things to cause an outbreak of handbags. It's the sort of thing I can imagine him finding funny.

Ritch

LE
Irrespective of your views on each other, the thing I've taken from the last page or two is that there are some people who are using the memory of Kris to point score.

Whatever happened, happened. Bringing it up does no-one any favours. I know this is the poo-poo thread but we're all supposedly adults. You'd find that hard to believe going on a few posts.

Irrespective of your views on each other, the thing I've taken from the last page or two is that there are some people who are using the memory of Kris to point score.

Whatever happened, happened. Bringing it up does no-one any favours. I know this is the poo-poo thread but we're all supposedly adults. You'd find that hard to believe going on a few posts.
@dingerr made a pretty low, snide accusation.

The reason I've asked him to explain, because he won't be able to.

If there was *any* substance to his claim, I'd not raise the matter and hope everyone forgot about it.

@dingerr lied in order to try to score a point.

Someone needs a hug...

1634318381649.png

Bless.

Tyk

LE
No doubt you'll run off screaming blue murder to the site mods and CO's about people being nasty to you with the reactions buttons, you've form for that.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
To all of those asking me what poem/post the poem, check your PMs, muthafukkas :mrgreen:

No doubt you'll run off screaming blue murder to the site mods and CO's about people being nasty to you with the reactions buttons, you've form for that.

Girlschool walt!

Latest Threads