"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Ritch

LE
You were gobbing off from the start about how you could pick up four other arrsers in your motor to get to the funeral, surprise surprise come the day, a no show.
Bit of a cretin ain't ya?
My hips and spine are knackered and I still managed to get there. Oh well.

Being slightly serious for a minute (I promise it won't last) the fact that you need to apostrophise the word 'wife' demonstrates that you define people's relationships by what they have in their undies. It really isn't like that.

Not at all - It was nothing more than an attempt to humerously label your partner - having forgotten you batted for the other team - a BBesque attempt at still being correct if you will.

I thought the previous post was you're last one? You are such a lying, greasy little toerag that I'm surprised you have lived this long. Like a syphillitic prick, drip drip and drip some more. Grow up you turd...

Ask your new mate to explain what happened and if he’s got the bollocks to. I think you will find he is very silent on the subject.

Says it all really. Like I said, you have picked your mates well. Prick.

5ohzmc.jpg

Private healthcare princess.

Now what I said in the pm exchange between the three of us about locating supermatelot’s parents would stay between the three of us and now you are behaving like an utter cnut.

I said to you life is to short and you need to move on from the bitterness and let it go.

I have. I suggest you do the same and stick by the spirit of our discussion. What you are doing now is pretty low fella even by your standards.

Perhaps your new mate @goodoldboy can read this post. You are not the bloke people think you are.

I’ll leave it at that. I’m not posting in this thread anymore. It is toxic.

Move on
Your " I'm not posting in this thread" is in the same style as you putting certain members on ignore.

E.g. Bollox.

You have the military experience of Cold_Collation.

I'm sorry, but I can't furnish any further details. I've been in touch with my source and she maintains that anything I divulge in the cases could be detrimental until they come to trial.

However, I'll keep you (ARRSE) in touch insofar as that's allowed. I'd hate to let SPODspack off the hook because of something I did.

MsG
If there is anything in the public domain could you furnish us with the details please, there must be something for your “source” can pass on, either that or they are abusing their position with regards to confidentiality.

If there is anything in the public domain could you furnish us with the details please, there must be something for your “source” can pass on, either that or they are abusing their position with regards to confidentiality.

You might as well asking about the time he disarmed a German copper.
He won't answer you. He never does.

He's a dirty old man

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

or it's bollocks

If there is proof surely a mod could verify it

It would be a shame if @stacker1 is guilty of the alleged crimes. No innocent man deserves his name besmirched
If however he’s guilty then that’s another matter

If there is proof surely a mod could verify it

It would be a shame if @stacker1 is guilty of the alleged crimes. No innocent man deserves his name besmirched
If however he’s guilty then that’s another matter

Meh, it's only Bugsy. The smelly old man could have video evidence of me murdering whores and eating their bodies, I'd still get away with it because no one would believe him due to his many previous lies.

Meh, it's only Bugsy. The smelly old man could have video evidence of me murdering whores and eating their bodies, I'd still get away with it because no one would believe him due to his many previous lies.

Since it’s only the internet you shouldn’t be bothered

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bollox the size of Jupiter

A gas giant. appropriate as I'm not aware of any celestial bodies known as hot air nebula etc