"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I always judge a man by those he surrounds himself with.

You are in fine company
I thought the previous post was you're last one? You are such a lying, greasy little toerag that I'm surprised you have lived this long. Like a syphillitic prick, drip drip and drip some more. Grow up you turd...

D

Deleted 136127

I thought the previous post was you're last one? You are such a lying, greasy little toerag that I'm surprised you have lived this long. Like a syphillitic prick, drip drip and drip some more. Grow up you turd...

Ask your new mate to explain what happened and if he’s got the bollocks to. I think you will find he is very silent on the subject.

Says it all really. Like I said, you have picked your mates well. Prick.

C'mon now, guys and gals...

D

Deleted 136127

Still dripping you little shit?

Has your wife mentioned me lately?

When people are cornered, they often go on the attack as it’s the best line of defence. You have nailed your colours to a mast and are obviously now sensing everything is not quite how it appears to be. The risk to your credibility is your mate comes clean and you end up looking like the utter throbber you are as he will have made a complete fool out of you.

I’m afraid the joke is on you old man. You’ve been made a fool of.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
When people are cornered, they often go on the attack as it’s the best line of defence. You have nailed your colours to a mast and are obviously now sensing everything is not quite how it appears to be. The risk to your credibility is your mate comes clean and you end up looking like the utter throbber you are as he will have made a complete fool out of you.

I’m afraid the joke is on you old man. You’ve been made a fool of.
Fancy meeting up Si?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
This is the poo poo thread not Grindr

Its just a cover.

Why do you think the words poo and head are in the title?

Private healthcare princess.

Now what I said in the pm exchange between the three of us about locating supermatelot’s parents would stay between the three of us and now you are behaving like an utter cnut.

I said to you life is to short and you need to move on from the bitterness and let it go.

I have. I suggest you do the same and stick by the spirit of our discussion. What you are doing now is pretty low fella even by your standards.

Perhaps your new mate @goodoldboy can read this post. You are not the bloke people think you are.

I’ll leave it at that. I’m not posting in this thread anymore. It is toxic.

Move on
Weak.

Yeah, right!

You grubby little, shit-stirring, slimy sex-creep, racist, psychotic, trolling cyberstalker!

MsG

I know I'm right Bugsy, that's why I said it.

You dirty old man.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just a sly, spineless, lying little creep who if full of wind and piss. And he judges me! Si the simpering wimp judging by his PM's. Well, as he reckons we're mates (although I shouldn't actually be mates with the likes of you according to the queen of the last word), I'll bid you good night!

endure

GCM
Never met her but statistacaly speaking you probably do

Theres not many as dont expand on consuming wedding cake
kennn.jpg

endure

GCM
He could still have a ""wife""
Being slightly serious for a minute (I promise it won't last) the fact that you need to apostrophise the word 'wife' demonstrates that you define people's relationships by what they have in their undies. It really isn't like that.

Being gay (or straight for that matter) begins and ends in your brain not your pants...

Latest Threads