"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Is that because you and stacker are exempt SPOTY in the same way Bugsy is?

Neither one of us has ever said we are exempt.
If you want to nominate either of us, go for it.

Being Bugsy’s twin makes you exempt.

No one dare nominate Jarrod, for fear of having their eyes scratched out.

You did mention something along the lines, of not being bothered by comments made on an anonymous website. So either you want to be a judge or not….either way you’re either a judge or nominated as penis of the year 2021,

You did mention something along the lines, of not being bothered by comments made on an anonymous website. So either you want to be a judge or not….either way you’re either a judge or nominated as penis of the year 2021,

Or I can be both if it makes you feel any better?
Ive never given a shit in the past about being nominated, why would I start now?

What would make me happy is neither here or there it’s your own words that will make it interesting

Once again, I couldnt give a **** either way, thats why Ive never voted in any SPOTY.
Some people think the internet is real life, it isnt.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Being Bugsy’s twin makes you exempt.

No one dare nominate Jarrod, for fear of having their eyes scratched out.

via their ringpiece

You were gobbing off from the start about how you could pick up four other arrsers in your motor to get to the funeral, surprise surprise come the day, a no show.
Bit of a cretin ain't ya.

As far as I am aware, two of us agreed, but then the person I was to get a lift with to his had to work, which, together with the change of time, scuppered my chance of attending.

It was quicker for Joker to get the train than get to me as he's south london and I'm North London.
Cold Collation had to pull put out which mean Louisethesleeze lost his lift to me.
I've been back on the morphine for a week so am not safe to drive or travel.

There you go.

I think it's very sad that the suicide of a popular site member if being used by the site princesses to troll, but that says a lot about them. I'm sure Kris' parents would be delighted if they knew the type of people that turned up to see the lad off.

That's me done with this exchange. Nuff said.
Bollocks, most people know well in advance re appointments with consultants.
Bit of a bluffing cnut ain't ya no show Si.

Latest Threads