"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
OK @Bagl0ck , why did you give my post above 1,755 a funny.
Are you so incapable you cannot see what is going to happen.
I find the notion that the brexit party will win power amusing.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Your user ID should be "CockBl0ck"

You must drive away women in your area in the dozens

Anyone in your presence will never get laid...
Been in a steady relationship for a decade now. Never struggled in that department when I was younger

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
glad not to live there anymore
Why not, it's the hive of the diversity you crave, people of all nations living in harmony apparently.

@Bagl0ck
You go stalking people round the internet, I point out to the thread participants that you are a creepy internet stalker and for some strange reason, you dislike it. You really are a creepy cock aren't you.

Are you one of those disgusting creatures that anonymously sends obscene pictures of yourself to people you know and stalk in real life but are too inadequate to actually speak to them?

@Bagl0ck
You go stalking people round the internet, I point out to the thread participants that you are a creepy internet stalker and for some strange reason, you dislike it. You really are a creepy cock aren't you.

Are you one of those disgusting creatures that anonymously sends obscene pictures of yourself to people you know and stalk in real life but are too inadequate to actually speak to them?
It's ok.

He's harmless.

His right handed partner of over 10 years can vouch for him.