"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Why do you study the size of other men's penii? Is it a hobby, are you a Urologist, are you trying to find a man for sex, or is it your attempt at an insult because your not very - how shall I put this - sharp?

And this 'credibility' thing - what's all that about? Do you have the ability to judge someone you've never met? Don't you realise where you are and who you're mixing with? How would you judge your own credibility?
I bet he's a sufferer of premature ejaculation as well.

Well, he calls himself 'Biggish', so he's clearly suffering from some sort of trauma...
I don't think I've ever had any interaction with him ever before on here. Clearly a sock puppet IMHO. I actually quite like him though, seems to have a sense of humour, couldn't shoot a paper plane down though.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
BTW I actually suffer from the ex mil trait of being a proper grumpy cnut, ha, but some of you fcukers on here must put Victor to shame.

I don't believe it

Joined April 2020, not many messages, appears out of nowhere.
Sock puppet, for the hard of thinking.
Thank you.

Considering there is actual penis puppetry, how would one know when you refer to a cock puppet that you actually mean a sock puppet

I bet he's a sufferer of premature ejaculation as well.
Sufferer? Are you stupid? I'm all for it, means you get down the pub quicker.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, but you can go to the pub any time...

make a pub in your own house/garden then you can have a poke in the pub (don't poke the pub)

Latest Threads