"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
2021-09-19_23-09-39.jpg

2021-09-19_23-18-19.jpg

2021-09-19_23-18-41.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1) I note you didn’t say paramedic. It seems your “blue light quals” aren’t too impressive. So don’t try and big time it. I’m also a former EMT & RCMT. It’s not that impressive- fact is you weren’t out on the ground. You drove a BFA in Bastion. How utterly shit.

2) You spelt civvie wrong you imbecile.

I wasn't in bastion on that tour, you silly person. I did my stints on the ground on many other tours in many other countries. I volunteered for my last two tours

Those on BLM did get pinged to go out on more interesting things, not me cos while I was fit enough to go out there I was (still am) carrying injuries from previous tours. Nothing like @dingerr mind.

I did my blue light driving with the NHS, nothing to do with the military. The whole thing was about driving at speed, nothing to do with anything else.

anyway, have fun.

psst, I was also an EMT for a while. totally out of date now though.

Last edited:
Who's going to fly to Norway and have fisticuffs with stacker now after that flounce?

Anyone remember where Spaz met up with a Mr Punchy from the internet?

Was it not some twat with an ill fitting RAMC t-shirt described as having a 'rugby/ prop forward build'? (Obviously amateur era, the fat cnut).

Who's going to fly to Norway and have fisticuffs with stacker now after that flounce?

Im sure he'll be back soon when a new member randomly starts issuing threats.

Was it not some twat with an ill fitting RAMC t-shirt described as having a 'rugby/ prop forward build'? (Obviously amateur era, the fat cnut).
It was something like that, took pictures of the bus stop to prove he was there while Spaz was just around the corner/held up in traffic/been diverted etc.
I think he had Mr Punchy waiting in the cold for hours.

This is a new type of meltdown.

Do keep going, its amusing.
Forgot the meltdown deflection it’s amusing amusing you
must be hard hiding in Norway, knowing none will track you down for some milling
how the locals stomach your body odour though that’s telling

Forgot the meltdown deflection it’s amusing amusing you
must be hard hiding in Norway, knowing none will track you down for some milling
how the locals stomach your body odour though that’s telling
Is the head wound affecting you again?

Well, it seems I got three of my wishes. An extremely limp-wristed attempt to instigate fisticuffs/gay sex (delete as appropriate), and a very feminine. flounce.

Bravo chaps. I've cum in my pants.

Is the head wound affecting you again?
No it’s the drug addiction alcoholism and of course the voices inside my head

after all anyone that calls you out for what you are

couldn’t possibly be sane or normal could they

classic Stacker
misdirection
deflection
economical with the truth
And of course
the biggie it’s just the internet nothings serious

Well, it seems I got three of my wishes. An extremely limp-wristed attempt to instigate fisticuffs/gay sex (delete as appropriate), and a very feminine. flounce.

Bravo chaps. I've cum in my pants.

No barbecued eggs. I'm devastated,

No it’s the drug addiction alcoholism and of course the voices inside my head

after all anyone that calls you out for what you are

couldn’t possibly be sane or normal could they

classic Stacker
misdirection
deflection
economical with the truth
And of course
the biggie it’s just the internet nothings serious

You are beginning to sound like Bugsy.