"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Well, it seems I got three of my wishes. An extremely limp-wristed attempt to instigate fisticuffs/gay sex (delete as appropriate), and a very feminine. flounce.

Bravo chaps. I've cum in my pants.

Is the head wound affecting you again?
No it’s the drug addiction alcoholism and of course the voices inside my head

after all anyone that calls you out for what you are

couldn’t possibly be sane or normal could they

classic Stacker
misdirection
deflection
economical with the truth
And of course
the biggie it’s just the internet nothings serious

Well, it seems I got three of my wishes. An extremely limp-wristed attempt to instigate fisticuffs/gay sex (delete as appropriate), and a very feminine. flounce.

Bravo chaps. I've cum in my pants.

No barbecued eggs. I'm devastated,

No it’s the drug addiction alcoholism and of course the voices inside my head

after all anyone that calls you out for what you are

couldn’t possibly be sane or normal could they

classic Stacker
misdirection
deflection
economical with the truth
And of course
the biggie it’s just the internet nothings serious

You are beginning to sound like Bugsy.

Ahh a ‘Lumpy’?

And just like the hand puppet, I have no doubt he'll be back.

He wont be able to leave the thread alone, I bet he's reading it right now in the hope that the adoring masses beg him to come back. He'll be getting more and more frustrated that ARRSE is so unfair.

He was doing so well taking the piss out of Denise Webb, he was one of lads etc etc, then he fucked it all up, wanting to suck off any para, being a snowflake, getting punchy on the internet, only managing to get Bugsy and Tiger-Stacker (also both mental cases) on his side and ignoring sensible advice.

He'll be raging, Im betting his missus calls in the police because she will be so scared of his ranting at the laptop.

And just like the hand puppet, I have no doubt he'll be back.

He wont be able to leave the thread alone, I bet he's reading it right now in the hope that the adoring masses beg him to come back. He'll be getting more and more frustrated that ARRSE is so unfair.

He was doing so well taking the piss out of Denise Webb, he was one of lads etc etc, then he fucked it all up, wanting to suck off any para, being a snowflake, getting punchy on the internet, only managing to get Bugsy and Tiger-Stacker (also both mental cases) on his side and ignoring sensible advice.

He'll be raging, Im betting his missus calls in the police because she will be so scared of his ranting at the laptop.
Seeing as how he was able to instantly refer to and pull up posts from years before he joined, I have no doubt that he's been on here under several guises before.

Seeing as how he was able to instantly refer to and pull up posts from years before he joined, I have no doubt that he's been on here under several guises before.

Difficult to tell, he might have been here before but equally he might have been very obsessive and looked through every single one of my previous posts in the hope of finding something he could use to strengthen his argument.
Like everything else in his life, he failed at that as well.

Tyk

LE
Difficult to tell, he might have been here before but equally he might have been very obsessive and looked through every single one of my previous posts in the hope of finding something he could use to strengthen his argument.
Like everything else in his life, he failed at that as well.

Possibly, more likely it was yet another sockpuppet created to protect the main ID of the troll. I'm unable to understand the mindset that makes these trolling sockpuppets, it appears to be cowardice.

It must be a lunar event in conjunction with tides and the shape of the moon.
I've noticed that every few years there's a rise of the mongs, where they all become united.
Eventually one of the mong uprisings will become successful and the mongs will dominate the boards.

It must be a lunar event in conjunction with tides and the shape of the moon.
I've noticed that every few years there's a rise of the mongs, where they all become united.
Eventually one of the mong uprisings will become successful and the mongs will dominate the boards.
Too late, it's already happened.