"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

That’s my persec blown, feck must be my mental brain injury kicking off again

or just maybe I enjoy calling you out
when you lie talk shite
pretend you didn’t shit yourself when you discovered deep cut was suicide central when you tried to better yourself

Theres a reason females leave the army after encountering you

Calling me out?

Wow, writing something on ARRSE, thats sure calling me out all right :roll:

You are one of the insignificant toilet smears I was talking about early, I've clearly made you look a **** in the past, but I cant remember on which occasion

The fact is on average people look at promotion every 4-5 years. To remain a Lance Jack until your 12 year point is shit and you know it.

I knew infantry full screws who were 22 years old. Your boy Stacks was clearly shit. You REMFs.

So? Stacker wasn’t infantry.

What grand rank did you rise to?

Calling me out?

Wow, writing something on ARRSE, thats sure calling me out all right :roll:

You are one of the insignificant toilet smears I was talking about early, I've clearly made you look a **** in the past, but I cant remember on which occasion
That’s nice dear

So? Stacker wasn’t infantry.
Even the infantry has standards one whiff of his natural body odour was enough

I believe he got all the way to the tippy-top of "middle third LCpl".

The folly of his argument reminds me of a Major who followed the bomb van then reported us for doing 80mph.

“How do you know they were doing 80mph?”

”I was following them”.

That’s nice dear

Even the infantry has standards one whiff of his natural body odour was enough

You need to send nuggetbks your details to see if he values your contribution, the only other person to bother so far was Bugsy.
It's amusing how all the mongs congregate together.

You need to send nuggetbks your details to see if he values your contribution, the only other person to bother so far was Bugsy.
It's amusing how all the mongs congregate together.
I think it's fair to say that you're an annoying cvnt. But even taking that as a given, you are one magnificent mong magnet. They just don't seem to be able to to stay away.

D

Deleted 166591

I think it's fair to say that you're an annoying cvnt. But even taking that as a given, you are one magnificent mong magnet. They just don't seem to be able to to stay away.

I’m shocked you’ve managed to insult your leader?

When Stacker has a little gang of old sad blokes (who spent far too much time online) support him that’s different. Apparently…

Try and make me you pathetic retard. You’ll do absolutely nothing expect gob off and back up your hero Stacker.

Go on, make me disappear.
What would you like me to do to make you?
Have we now reached the "Meet me at car park X and I'll fill you in" stage of your breakdown?

I can see why your life has been such a success thus far.

D

Deleted 166591

What would you like me to do to make you?
Have we now reached the "Meet me at car park X and I'll fill you in" stage of your breakdown?

I can see why your life has been such a success thus far.

So you aren’t going to do anything are you. You’ll just sit online and await your guidance from Stacker. How tragic.

You want to play this game- So would you rather people with spent convictions just sit at home on the dole or actually crack on with life and work?

I’ll let you wait for Stacker first before you reply.

Latest Threads