"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Right. The poo-pooing has become somewhat lame.

We want to see antagonists arranging fisticuffs on garage forecourts, dire threats of legal action, people taking people off ignore to tell them they're back on ignore, and at least one snotty meltdown followed by an epic flounce.

Entertain me, bitches.

We want to see antagonists arranging fisticuffs on garage forecourts, dire threats of legal action, people taking people off ignore to tell them they're back on ignore, and at least one snotty meltdown followed by an epic flounce.

Entertain me, bitches.

Would pink mist as people forget to check under their cars in the morning be satisfactory?

D

Deleted 166591

Entertain me, bitches.

If it helps I’d happily agree to tap dance on @stacker1 ‘s head. I’d take much glee in kicking his jaw into dust.

Something tells me though the 12 year Lance Jack wouldn’t leave the safety of his keyboard.

If it helps I’d happily agree to tap dance on @stacker1 ‘s head. I’d take much glee in kicking his jaw into dust.

Something tells me though the 12 year Lance Jack wouldn’t leave the safety of his keyboard.

I take it you left as a WO or LE.

D

Deleted 166591

The fact is on average people look at promotion every 4-5 years. To remain a Lance Jack until your 12 year point is shit and you know it.

I knew infantry full screws who were 22 years old. Your boy Stacks was clearly shit. You REMFs.

Oh bless, the Stalker is back.
Feeling like you need the attention?

You mental case.

He left, fucked up his civvie job, got a criminal conviction and thought that maybe private security would be interested in a mental case who left the army 8 years ago as a lcpl.

He could bring his keyboard with him

keyboardWarriors.jpg

Amaze us with the details of your stellar career.

You utter spunk sump.

Careful, hes moved on the internet hardman phase now.

He'll be telling stories of never losing on the cobbles next.

Careful, hes moved on the internet hardman phase now.

He'll be telling stories of never losing on the cobbles next.
Unlike your stories of being the First stacker on the shelf…

Alas arrse over the years has covered your exploits or lack of them

Pen n sword have you on ignore for a good reason

Unlike your stories of being the First stacker on the shelf…

Alas arrse over the years has covered your exploits or lack of them

Pen n sword have you on ignore for a good reason

Ive notice you are another one who hangs around the fringes of an argument then tries to join in. You were defending Bugsy, not so long ago.

Were you the fat speccy kid at school always trying to find friends?

Last edited:
Ive notice you are another one who hangs around the fringes of an argument then tries to join in. You were defend Bugsy, not so long ago.

Were you the fat speccy kid at school always trying to find friends?

That’s my persec blown, feck must be my mental brain injury kicking off again

or just maybe I enjoy calling you out
when you lie talk shite
pretend you didn’t shit yourself when you discovered deep cut was suicide central when you tried to better yourself

Theres a reason females leave the army after encountering you

That’s my persec blown, feck must be my mental brain injury kicking off again

or just maybe I enjoy calling you out
when you lie talk shite
pretend you didn’t shit yourself when you discovered deep cut was suicide central when you tried to better yourself

Theres a reason females leave the army after encountering you

Calling me out?

Wow, writing something on ARRSE, thats sure calling me out all right :roll:

You are one of the insignificant toilet smears I was talking about early, I've clearly made you look a **** in the past, but I cant remember on which occasion

The fact is on average people look at promotion every 4-5 years. To remain a Lance Jack until your 12 year point is shit and you know it.

I knew infantry full screws who were 22 years old. Your boy Stacks was clearly shit. You REMFs.

So? Stacker wasn’t infantry.

What grand rank did you rise to?

Latest Threads