"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Pops in and sees that the poo-poo thread is still going strong. That’s the thing about Arrse, as well as wall-to-wall squirrels quarrels there’s also some interesting and entertaining stuff. Some posters seem to spend all day, every day squirreling quarrelling with each other, but others add genuine worth.

Of course, as with any community there’s occasional tragedy. Few here will forget the day that a young YouTube personality’s death was reported in the news, and 14 Arrse posters were crushed in the frantic rush to the dead pool to say they’d never heard of him.

A sad tale. Still, it’s often said, and I for one agree, that even in an empty room some Arrsers would still manage to start a squirrel.

I had six arguments with six different posters on Wednesday, not one has posted since, which is terribly disappointing as the weakness on here is much more prevalent than what it was, I did get a drunk PM at three this morning but that was from someone I wasn't arguing with, in fact it was from an established poster that said I was on his ignore list weeks ago.

At least three of those posters are adamant that I am Himmler, I am not, but I am more than happy for these weaklings to think I am.

I mean I have known Himmler for years, since childhood in fact. People can make their own minds up as to who they like/ don't like etc. However, it's quite amusing that someone I became friends with on here ( whome I've never met ) is giving me the " you can't be friends with me, if you're friends with him" sketch. This from a fully grown adult. Odd behaviour TBH.

Go on. Name the childish penis.

ACAB

LE
Go on. Name the childish penis.
It was me.

I had a go at the childish fuckstain for being Sneck, I also accused him, via PM, of being Himmler. He admitted the first and yet denies the second.

He is, in my opinion, a Grade A, Mark 1 walting **** with a propensity for being anti police and he goes back on ignore indefinitely.

It was me.

I had a go at the childish fuckstain for being Sneck, I also accused him, via PM, of being Himmler. He admitted the first and yet denies the second.

He is, in my opinion, a Grade A, Mark 1 walting **** with a propensity for being anti police and he goes back on ignore indefinitely.
Fcuking hell, are you 10 today.
tenor.gif

Right. The poo-pooing has become somewhat lame.

We want to see antagonists arranging fisticuffs on garage forecourts, dire threats of legal action, people taking people off ignore to tell them they're back on ignore, and at least one snotty meltdown followed by an epic flounce.

Entertain me, bitches.

Right. The poo-pooing has become somewhat lame.

We want to see antagonists arranging fisticuffs on garage forecourts, dire threats of legal action, people taking people off ignore to tell them they're back on ignore, and at least one snotty meltdown followed by an epic flounce.

Entertain me, bitches.

Would pink mist as people forget to check under their cars in the morning be satisfactory?