"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
You really are a sad obnoxious turd.

I'm willing to bet I've worked on more military sites that you ever have.
I'll bet my house, my car and my dog that I have been on more military sites in the UK than you have in the course of my work.

If you extend that to include overseas sites where UK Service personnel are stationed, including British embassies and (in strange places) the British attache's residence etc etc, if you have been to more than I in the course of our work then I will throw in my lady friend and my Meccano set. Now hush, the pair of you ...

I'll bet my house, my car and my dog that I have been on more military sites in the UK than you have in the course of my work.

If you extend that to include overseas sites where UK Service personnel are stationed, including British embassies and (in strange places) the British attache's residence etc etc, if you have been to more than I in the course of our work then I will throw in my lady friend and my Meccano set. Now hush, the pair of you ...

Ruddy ‘ell, you’ve cleaned a lot of toilets.

Your meccano set? You're on....
Send pic of bird, too.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, the spanner has got the kink in it and the square cutout halfway along the shaft. It's in the original box too! Most of those square nuts and short cheese-head slotted screws are there by some sort of miracle and haven't been lost in ears or the Hoover over the years. Comes with cobwebs, dust, bits of string and fluff too. There might be some of those little clip thingies as well that go on the rods. That's the important bit done so I'll describe my girlfriend another time...

I had six arguments with six different posters on Wednesday, not one has posted since, which is terribly disappointing as the weakness on here is much more prevalent than what it was, I did get a drunk PM at three this morning but that was from someone I wasn't arguing with, in fact it was from an established poster that said I was on his ignore list weeks ago.

At least three of those posters are adamant that I am Himmler, I am not, but I am more than happy for these weaklings to think I am.

I mean I have known Himmler for years, since childhood in fact. People can make their own minds up as to who they like/ don't like etc. However, it's quite amusing that someone I became friends with on here ( whome I've never met ) is giving me the " you can't be friends with me, if you're friends with him" sketch. This from a fully grown adult. Odd behaviour TBH.

964ST

LE
I had six arguments with six different posters on Wednesday, not one has posted since, which is terribly disappointing as the weakness on here is much more prevalent than what it was, I did get a drunk PM at three this morning but that was from someone I wasn't arguing with, in fact it was from an established poster that said I was on his ignore list weeks ago.

At least three of those posters are adamant that I am Himmler, I am not, but I am more than happy for these weaklings to think I am.

I mean I have known Himmler for years, since childhood in fact. People can make their own minds up as to who they like/ don't like etc. However, it's quite amusing that someone I became friends with on here ( whome I've never met ) is giving me the " you can't be friends with me, if you're friends with him" sketch. This from a fully grown adult. Odd behaviour TBH.
Nothing to do with „Me“ Chief! I am torpedoes!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, the spanner has got the kink in it and the square cutout halfway along the shaft. It's in the original box too! Most of those square nuts and short cheese-head slotted screws are there by some sort of miracle and haven't been lost in ears or the Hoover over the years. Comes with cobwebs, dust, bits of string and fluff too. There might be some of those little clip thingies as well that go on the rods. That's the important bit done so I'll describe my girlfriend another time...

pah, this is a proper mecanno build

1631884391767.png

they guy that build that made pretty much everything to scale and the trailer to carry it to shows

Latest Threads