"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
No pc Supa, I'd still say Bugsy has more military experience than some of the civvy w@nkers on here though.

That's a bullshit too far.

Yeah, it's definitely one of those.....
FAOZMU9KF2JF43S.jpg

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
nope, Jackie Coogan was

Coogan was later a USAAF Glider Pilot who ferried Chindits while he was in 1st Air Commandos

Jackie Gleeson (Gleason) was Ralph Kramden in the Honeymooners
And also Sheriff Buford T. Justice in the well known crime documentary, "Smokey and the Bandit."

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
You really are a sad obnoxious turd.

I'm willing to bet I've worked on more military sites that you ever have.
I'll bet my house, my car and my dog that I have been on more military sites in the UK than you have in the course of my work.

If you extend that to include overseas sites where UK Service personnel are stationed, including British embassies and (in strange places) the British attache's residence etc etc, if you have been to more than I in the course of our work then I will throw in my lady friend and my Meccano set. Now hush, the pair of you ...

I'll bet my house, my car and my dog that I have been on more military sites in the UK than you have in the course of my work.

If you extend that to include overseas sites where UK Service personnel are stationed, including British embassies and (in strange places) the British attache's residence etc etc, if you have been to more than I in the course of our work then I will throw in my lady friend and my Meccano set. Now hush, the pair of you ...

Ruddy ‘ell, you’ve cleaned a lot of toilets.

Latest Threads