"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
Jesus H. Christ! I piss off for a little holiday with me bird and all hell breaks loose - twelve pages of almost certain utterly childish drivel and bickering for me not to read.

Sure thing PC not so Supa, aka Lance Nobody 3rd class.
I could have been the regimental mascot and still done more than you. People will call me, people do call me, but, it's actually a piss take that you are mocking the fact that I actually served, it's a bit of an insult to anyone that's on here and served, just my opinion though. Actually it was B1 B2 or B3 in the engineers, not that I'd expect you to know that.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I could have been the regimental mascot and still done more than you. People will call me, people do call me, but, it's actually a piss take that you are mocking the fact that I actually served, it's a bit of an insult to anyone that's on here and served, just my opinion though. Actually it was B1 B2 or B3 in the engineers, not that I'd expect you to know that.
I'm not mocking the fact you served.

I'm mocking the fact that you're a precious big headed cock

Well, I'm getting confused with who's poo-pooing who, and whether there are those poo-pooing others who are also poo-pooing those who are also being poo-pooed by those they are poo-pooing.

Added to that, there are those poo-pooing multiple people who are themselves being poo-pooed by multiple people, but those poo-pooing those individuals are not the same ones who are the recipients of the poo-poo.

It means that if you poo-poo the wrong person, or mistakenly don't poo-poo them, you may get poo-pooed by somebody you've never previously poo-pooed, or indeed been poo-pooed by just because you did, or didn't poo-poo the other person.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Drinking ?
I'd wager it's much bigger than yours you soft cocked civvy cnut.
Go away and wave your flaccid willy at someone who actually gives a shit.

You're starting to make Bugsy look intelligent.

While I am enjoying the exchange, you could both bypass it and go straight to sucking each others cocks.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
While I am enjoying the exchange, you could both bypass it and go straight to sucking each others cocks.

I understand there are websites for that kind of thing.

(apparently this is one of them now)

I've long had the sneaking suspicion that this thread boils down to nascent bumfoolery.
Which begs the question, is tonight an example of going ugly early or are they pairing up to avoid being left with the chip monster at the end of the evening?

PWRR then transferred to 2 RIFLES. Quite open about it.

Don’t worry- I’m not going to kick off another ridiculous merry-go-round of childish bickering.

Hi stalker, welcome back.

Latest Threads