"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

He's having a bit of a holiday, hopefully, he'll grasp why and grow up.
He won't. They never do. Just ask Bugsy....oh no you can't, he's on RoP's....

......see what I mean.
A mighty ban hammer that nukes their ISP from space is the only way.

He's having a bit of a holiday, hopefully, he'll grasp why and grow up.

I think he’s quite angry and feels he is in the right. Banning him might be the right thing to do, but the anger will just fester.

Why the ban though? It is the poo poo thread after all.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think he’s quite angry and feels he is in the right. Banning him might be the right thing to do, but the anger will just fester.

you just want to poke it with a pointy stick

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Because he decided the warning that posting his crap in another thread wasn't really what Arte meant when he said not to do it. Unfortunately, I happened to be reading it, tragic, but there it is.

Because he decided the warning that posting his crap in another thread wasn't really what Arte meant when he said not to do it. Unfortunately, I happened to be reading it, tragic, but there it is.

Got you. I didn’t realise he was flinging poo in other threads.

Have another look, that's where he won the holiday.

I bet hes sat there fuming. Plotting all sorts of revenge. He'll show them all. They will rue the day they crossed him. Never forgive, never forget.

I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.

I look forward to more stalking shenanigans next week.