"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

So, on the positive side this thread has reduced the Mods workload by approximately 7000 posts a year, kept other threads clear(ish) and allowed people to vent without too much fear of points or bans.

That is unless you are so speshul you get your self banned for remarks on the poo poo thread. That is some serious SPOTY talent.

If Himmler wins SPOTY this year I feel it should be his final entry and he should be inducted into the SPOTY hall of shame as the MOAT (Mong of all time).

Sounds good..... a sort of Grauman's Chinese Theatre......

1628098452455.png

But with 2 cubic metres of concrete, and Himmler's hands and feet sticking out.............

(Add that to your list, shitlips )

I refer the dis-honourable gentleman to the comment I made some minutes ago and thank him for providing yet more supporting evidence.
Keep it up, champ.

You know you can't help yourself.

Now it's getting surreal Pablo Escobugs, Himmler and Bravo_Bravo in one thread. The only question is which of them will be Lucky Pierre.
Each of them has proven to be an excellent SPOTY, now it is time to prove who is the best SOOTY, although I would't breed from any of them.
So think about contraceptives and early pulling out you men.
Gratis

Ehh did he actually say he fought during the war fighting phase
I’d suggest that when the ammo resupply for Mt Longdon is referenced and he replied with:

I don't need to read a book on the difficulties faced in the Falklands - I was there and experienced it.
and when @chuggafugga asked which part of the ORBAT for the war he fought with and he replied

I was one of many equipped with a GPMG and a sh1tload of ammo - I was also one of the many that did not cry that it was too heavy.

And when @wetsmonkey said
I didn’t know that you fought in The Falklands War. You have my respect for that. Even if we disagree about other things.

And @Portree Kid replied

I have no need to shout loudly from the rooftops.

None asked for and none required - It wasn't as if it was voluntary or had an opt out clause.

I’d suggest @portree kit did not disabuse anyone of the belief he fought as a GPMG gunner in the Falklands War and let people believe he did.

which, if he did not fight in the Falklands war is sailing a walting wind.

And to then, as a pensioner, drunkenly starting a thread dripping about being called a Walt and then objecting to offering proof for not being asked politely enough is pretty pathetic and attention seeking.

Last edited:
I’d suggest that when the ammo resupply for Mt Longdon is referenced and he replied with:

and when @chuggafugga asked which part of the ORBAT for the war he fought with and he replied

And @Portree Kid replied

I’d suggest @portree kit did not disabuse anyone of the belief he fought as a GPMG gunner in the Falklands War and let people believe he did.

Suppose you’re right could be worse I did ask him a question the other day which he replied to plus also remembers a really nice guy so i Have no bone in this one.

As a carrier of the Gpmg, I have cursed it cleaned it and reflected on it surviving it’s wee brother the L110A2(I had to check its real name) which was nice notably easier to patrol with and had a net Rod as pull through

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

And @Portree Kid replied

I fought in the Falklands, but that was normal in the RIC bar.

I also had an argument in **** ****** 's room. which led to her storming off and me being single again. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
No-one lives in his head, rent-free or otherwise. It's completely vacant.
Derelict, awaiting compulsory purchase order to make room for a skateboard park, some would say....

NSP

LE
Further to the earlier post reminiscing on the good ol' days when this was almost exclusively a Bugsy thread he's off on one on the XR thread that's bound to spill over into here at some point. Standby for umlauts and a smattering of "fellas." Plus the usual "comedy" username corruptions.

Apparently, replacing needlessly smashed windows has no environmental impact whatsoever:-

NSP

LE
Oh, you're so observant, National Car Parks. Why aren't you Pry Minister? :razz::razz::razz:

So let's run with your stupidly naive idea for a moment. The folks you'd want to "eliminate" are, naturally, those who cause the most pollution and who use the most natural resources, right? That would be us - in the so-called western world. Just 100 "western world" companies are responsible for 75 percent of all pollution on earth.

Naturally, you were, first and foremost, thinking of eliminating those in so-called "third-world countries because they're not "worthy" in your eyes, right? It may interest you (or not) to know that only one country is the whole world has a carbon-neutral footprint. And that's Cuba! So where do we go from here?

MsG
Actually I thought we might start with you and the rest of the SWP rapey wankwiffles.

Fella.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Further to the earlier post reminiscing on the good ol' days when this was almost exclusively a Bugsy thread he's off on one on the XR thread that's bound to spill over into here at some point. Standby for umlauts and a smattering of "fellas." Plus the usual "comedy" username corruptions.

Apparently, replacing needlessly smashed windows has no environmental impact whatsoever:-

Have you ever thought of getting your severely damaged ego repaired, "fella"? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Edited to add. I really miss that big, pink smiley that we used to have.:p

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you ever thought of getting your severely damaged ego repaired, "fella"? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Edited to add. I really miss that big, pink smiley that we used to have.:p
Poor effort, even for a Wednesday (you do know it's a Wednesday, don't you fella?) not a 'hilarious' name change or an errant umlaut - have you changed to the Lidl toilet cleaner or have the Pigeons watered down your Toilet Duck with their own effluent fluids?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor effort, even for a Wednesday (you do know it's a Wednesday, don't you fella?) not a 'hilarious' name change or an errant umlaut - have you changed to the Lidl toilet cleaner or have the Pigeons watered down your Toilet Duck with their own effluent fluids?
Well done, shitlips! You managed to spell everything, more or less, correctly, kiddo. We'll put you on joined-up writing next week as a priority. In the meantime, tell yer Ma I fondly remember her blow-jobs and she's OK in my book.

MsG

Pfffft, I was a GPMG gunner in the Falklands as well, form an orderly queue and fellate me.

Onion Range in 2012 to be precise, but you weren't there maaaaan.

Are you going to tell us who with or should several threads be started to wring our hands over it?

Latest Threads