"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Indeed, apparently, it doesn't matter what user name you have, it is the threat to harm?

Who would have thought that? What is funny, is that a 60+ man who drives a dacia get emotional about pixels on the internet.

I think it's about four times now he stated his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

However, referencing eyewear is a week ban.
I'm going to say this one last time, as you oviously have the mental fortitude of a dead ant.

Some people (wankers in my opinion) on this site like to discuss members on other social media sites. Such as Facebook, which has real names and real telephone numbers. The word paedophile, in any form, is bandied around, it leaks outside this site. The word is so provocative, it can cause problems in the real world.

Mentioning you here, on an anonymous forum, an anonymous forum where you claim to have military service, that you should catch fire, get stabbed, get buried, or whatever painfully obvious nonsense death threat should occur, will not affect your life away from this site in any way. In Anyway whatsoever. It isn't going to happen, nobody knows who you are are or what country you're in, let alone an address to find you and commit a heinous crime.

I'm an ex cop, I've seen and dealt with proper death threats, threats with real consequences. You are nothing but a drama queen, a time waster.

FFS. You precious twat. Stop your shit stirring nonsense.

Whilst I'm here. Nobody gives a tinkers cuss about your real name. You're giving me a blinding headache banging on about it.

Behave. Last warning.

Some people (wankers in my opinion) on this site like to discuss members on other social media sites. Such as Facebook, which has real names and real telephone numbers.
Says the man who might be part of the cool gang and Mods Facebook group.

NSP

LE
I'm going to say this one last time, as you oviously have the mental fortitude of a dead ant.

Some people (wankers in my opinion) on this site like to discuss members on other social media sites. Such as Facebook, which has real names and real telephone numbers. The word paedophile, in any form, is bandied around, it leaks outside this site. The word is so provocative, it can cause problems in the real world.

Mentioning you here, on an anonymous forum, an anonymous forum where you claim to have military service, that you should catch fire, get stabbed, get buried, or whatever painfully obvious nonsense death threat should occur, will not affect your life away from this site in any way. In Anyway whatsoever. It isn't going to happen, nobody knows who you are are or what country you're in, let alone an address to find you and commit a heinous crime.

I'm an ex cop, I've seen and dealt with proper death threats, threats with real consequences. You are nothing but a drama queen, a time waster.

Whilst I'm here. Nobody gives a tinkers cuss about your real name. You're giving me a blinding headache banging on about it.

Behave. Last warning.
Poetry. Sheer poetry...

Behave. Last warning.

But Himmler has changed, he said so himself.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I can sense the mighty ban hammer head being cleaned with Brasso and the handle being given a tender coat of beeswax.

I can sense the mighty ban hammer head being cleaned with Brasso and the handle being given a tender coat of beeswax.

You don’t clean unobtainium with brasso, it’ll tarnish. You simply wipe the blood off with a damp cloth.

Just spent 30 minutes, pecking away with one finger, on the ignomy thread........

Just a few personal thoughts.........

Our resident troll sounds suitably chastened and penitent now he's had a good telling off.

Trolls are convinced they're right, and the rest of us are just too thick and stupid to appreciate their shining wit and biting sarcasm.

They are well aware that they can't be stabbed or their heads set on fire (sadly ) so will continue to strut and preen, for some perverted reason revelling in the hatred of people who can't get back at them.

It must be an internet thing, ineffectual, inadequate people can for the first time get their own back on the human race for writing them off as losers and twats, anonymously.

I enjoy this site, and most of the people on it, funny, informative, up to date, but the poison from Himmler and BB, really annoys me, they contribute nothing, and actually run the site down.......

I don't particularly want Himmler dead, just quietly walk away and post his poison elsewhere, and take his frigging socks with him.

Last edited:
Who locked the ignominy thread and why?

Because you were boring everyone.
If me looking at someone’s claims of being a GPMG gunner in the Falklands war is what closed the thread rather than the pensioners, Himmler and Bravo threatening to fight/immolate/wish death on each then I will raise a beer to quite how much this website has become a parody of itself.

If me looking at someone’s claims of being a GPMG gunner in the Falklands war is what closed the thread rather than the pensioners, Himmler and Bravo threatening to fight/immolate/wish death on each then I will raise a beer to quite how much this website has become a parody of itself.
None of the above. You're just boring. The thread died of tedium.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
Who locked the ignominy thread and why?
Someone light on military experience probably. Someone acting on complaints by career civilians? Career civvy groupies, desperate for "belonging" who's only connection to the military is the furtive touch of a guardsman's engorged length or a visit to a barracks whilst they carry out a menial facilities task. It could even be a multi-thousand post member who categorically states that a particular critter and suspected bluffer is on ignore, just to take them off ignore to answer every single fcuking post they submit . Cnuts; weak cuckold cnuts, every last one of them are old, bitter, never-killed-a-muslim critters who crave penile penetration as a distraction from their fat, veiny-titted sows of a wife.

Last edited:

Latest Threads