"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Cheers easy, another screenshot sent to the police.

The plod hate crime unit will be rushing to the scene once they realise a bloke called Himmler is accusing people of saying nasty words to them on the internet

Have you filled out a hurt feelings report yet?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
The plod hate crime unit will be rushing to the scene once they realise a bloke called Himmler is accusing people of saying nasty words to them on the internet

Have you filled out a hurt feelings report yet?
Indeed, apparently, it doesn't matter what user name you have, it is the threat to harm?

Who would have thought that? What is funny, is that a 60+ man who drives a dacia get emotional about pixels on the internet.

I think it's about four times now he stated his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

However, referencing eyewear is a week ban.

Last edited:
OI, you c***s, today is Yorkshire day so please play nicely, have a f***ing day off and celebrate all that is great of Gods only county.

I'm shortly going to enjoy a West Yorkshire speciality.

Lamb Dahi with chips and mixed starters, with Yorkshire Puds.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
OI, you c***s, today is Yorkshire day so please play nicely, have a f***ing day off and celebrate all that is great of Gods only county.

I'm shortly going to enjoy a West Yorkshire speciality.

Lamb Dahi with chips and mixed starters, with Yorkshire Puds.
Good to see your alive and fibre.

Tyk

LE
Indeed, apparently, it doesn't matter what user name you have, it is the threat to harm?

Who would have thought that? What is funny, is that a 60+ man who drives a dacia get emotional about pixels on the internet.

I think it's about four times now he has started his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

Understood, from this point on I will ignore and keep in the sensible parts of the site.

So much for you staying on the "sensible" parts of the site.

NSP

LE
SPotY2020 said:
If France controlled their borders,
If France had a BFO wall along its borders/coastline (as applicable) to the height of Mont Blanc I'd mortgage myself up to the hilt to fill it with water.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If France had a BFO wall along its borders/coastline (as applicable) to the height of Mont Blanc I'd mortgage myself up to the hilt to fill it with water.

Still, or sparkling?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
SPotY2020 said:
Cheers easy, another screenshot sent to the police.
Screenshot this, cockdribble:-

Please drive extremely quickly into a bridge support on an empty road, so preferably in the small hours, you pointless snot-gobbling, town-council-quality, fully-rigged fuckgiraffe of the first order.

Or your could just drown yourself by plunging your fat head into a blocked and thus flooded lavatory pan, you arseclaart.

I await yet another visit from my friendly neighbourhood PCSO.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC

I think it's about four times now he stated his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

I'm going to say this one last time, as you oviously have the mental fortitude of a dead ant.

Some people (wankers in my opinion) on this site like to discuss members on other social media sites. Such as Facebook, which has real names and real telephone numbers. The word paedophile, in any form, is bandied around, it leaks outside this site. The word is so provocative, it can cause problems in the real world.

Mentioning you here, on an anonymous forum, an anonymous forum where you claim to have military service, that you should catch fire, get stabbed, get buried, or whatever painfully obvious nonsense death threat should occur, will not affect your life away from this site in any way. In Anyway whatsoever. It isn't going to happen, nobody knows who you are are or what country you're in, let alone an address to find you and commit a heinous crime.

I'm an ex cop, I've seen and dealt with proper death threats, threats with real consequences. You are nothing but a drama queen, a time waster.

FFS. You precious twat. Stop your shit stirring nonsense.

Whilst I'm here. Nobody gives a tinkers cuss about your real name. You're giving me a blinding headache banging on about it.

Behave. Last warning.

Some people (wankers in my opinion) on this site like to discuss members on other social media sites. Such as Facebook, which has real names and real telephone numbers.
Says the man who might be part of the cool gang and Mods Facebook group.

Latest Threads