"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Cheers easy, another screenshot sent to the police.
I don't often do this, as I think it's overdone, particularly by another SPoTY, but here you go...

proxy-image

The plod hate crime unit will be rushing to the scene once they realise a bloke called Himmler is accusing people of saying nasty words to them on the internet

Have you filled out a hurt feelings report yet?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
The plod hate crime unit will be rushing to the scene once they realise a bloke called Himmler is accusing people of saying nasty words to them on the internet

Have you filled out a hurt feelings report yet?
Indeed, apparently, it doesn't matter what user name you have, it is the threat to harm?

Who would have thought that? What is funny, is that a 60+ man who drives a dacia get emotional about pixels on the internet.

I think it's about four times now he stated his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

However, referencing eyewear is a week ban.

Last edited:
OI, you c***s, today is Yorkshire day so please play nicely, have a f***ing day off and celebrate all that is great of Gods only county.

I'm shortly going to enjoy a West Yorkshire speciality.

Lamb Dahi with chips and mixed starters, with Yorkshire Puds.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
OI, you c***s, today is Yorkshire day so please play nicely, have a f***ing day off and celebrate all that is great of Gods only county.

I'm shortly going to enjoy a West Yorkshire speciality.

Lamb Dahi with chips and mixed starters, with Yorkshire Puds.
Good to see your alive and fibre.

Tyk

LE
Indeed, apparently, it doesn't matter what user name you have, it is the threat to harm?

Who would have thought that? What is funny, is that a 60+ man who drives a dacia get emotional about pixels on the internet.

I think it's about four times now he has started his desire to kill me, on any other social media platform he'd be banned, but that's ok as a mod told me to ignore threats of violence and death, as it's banter.

However, referencing eyewear is a week ban.

Understood, from this point on I will ignore and keep in the sensible parts of the site.

So much for you staying on the "sensible" parts of the site.

NSP

LE
SPotY2020 said:
If France controlled their borders,
If France had a BFO wall along its borders/coastline (as applicable) to the height of Mont Blanc I'd mortgage myself up to the hilt to fill it with water.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If France had a BFO wall along its borders/coastline (as applicable) to the height of Mont Blanc I'd mortgage myself up to the hilt to fill it with water.

Still, or sparkling?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
SPotY2020 said:
Screenshot this, cockdribble:-

Please drive extremely quickly into a bridge support on an empty road, so preferably in the small hours, you pointless snot-gobbling, town-council-quality, fully-rigged fuckgiraffe of the first order.

Or your could just drown yourself by plunging your fat head into a blocked and thus flooded lavatory pan, you arseclaart.

I await yet another visit from my friendly neighbourhood PCSO.

Latest Threads