"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

There has always been illegal immigration, however, the last 30 has seen it increase due to our actions in the middle east.

If you think we can simply send them all back you are the clueless one.
Clueless??????

There has always been illegal immigration, however, the last 30 has seen it increase due to our actions in the middle east.

If you think we can simply send them all back you are the clueless one.
Is it just a coincidence that the same timeframe has seen terrorist attacks from the same demographic on these shores? They're clearly very grateful for our largesse.

Clueless.

As these 'displaced' people have committed no crime, what are you expecting the French to do, would the UK not do the same if it were the UK that they were coming from?. I would agree that there is a perception that the UK is a land of 'free money' but most of these displaced persons are not getting to the French coast by 'walking' across Europe.
How do you know that?
Who's sock are you? @Himmler74 @PhotEx ?

How do you know that?
Who's sock are you? @Himmler74 @PhotEx ?
Why is it, when people have no lucid opinions they default to insults, as an Ex REME Tech you obviously have some 'smarts' so why are you not deploying them in a coherent way...Attempting to offend me by this method is quite juvenile...especially as a person of similar age to myself, you come across as quite crass but hey it takes all types to make a world, so crack on buddy...

The Schengen area only gives right of free movement to citizens of Schengen area,
Immigrants, wanting asylum, should apply for it in the first country they land in,
but nobody abides by that law now, they can travel to their country of choice,
God know why they want to come to the UK, the place being full of racists,
according to the UN,
Mind you, if they can get ashore in the UK, they know they will never get thrown out,
Don't bother replying to her

The 1951/67 UN Treaty was ratified by the UK at the time, when the EU was created it was ratified in EU Law... It has NOTHING, ZERO,ZILCH to do with Schegen... Anyone wishing to claim Asylum can do so in ANY country they choose '
'The Convention is both a status and rights-based instrument and is underpinned by a number of fundamental principles, most notably non-discrimination, non-penalization and non-refoulement. Convention provisions, for example, are to be applied without discrimination as to race, religion or country of origin. Developments in international human rights law also reinforce the principle that the Convention be applied without discrimination as to sex, age, disability, sexuality, or other prohibited grounds of discrimination. The Convention further stipulates that, subject to specific exceptions, refugees should not be penalized for their illegal entry or stay. This recognizes that the seeking of asylum can require refugees to breach immigration rules. Prohibited penalties might include being charged with immigration or criminal offences relating to the seeking of asylum, or being arbitrarily detained purely on the basis of seeking asylum. Importantly, the Convention contains various safeguards against the expulsion of refugees. The principle of nonrefoulement is so fundamental that no reservations or derogations may be made to it. It provides that no one shall expel or return (“refouler”) a refugee against his or her will, in any manner whatsoever, to a territory where he or she fears threats to life or freedom.'
Wether we like it or not International Laws, that the UK helped draw up, prevent all those things and more. Attached is the full document from the UN website...As I've already said, it displays a lack of coherent and intelligent thought to default to insults... Ask mummy if the big words are difficult to read in the document perhaps...
Yes @Himmler74 talking bollocks, so bye

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes @Himmler74 talking bollocks, so bye
Who are you? I mean 6500+ posts in little over a year, with a fan base with similar views to yourself?

You say you served for over 22 years, married a black woman, divorced, yet joined the site last year? So you either didn't know arise existed or you had a previous user name?

Considering you go full belt fed, race-baiting I suspect you have previously used this site and were banned, I'll have a look through you “likes” and compare that to a search of “reme tech” to see a similar trend, I've already got good indicators of who you were, just need to firm it up.

Oh and the same people liked your precious previous call sign.

Who are you? I mean 6500+ posts in little over a year, with a fan base with similar views to yourself?

You say you served for over 22 years, married a black woman, divorced, yet joined the site last year? So you either didn't know arise existed or you had a previous user name?

Considering you go full belt fed, race-baiting I suspect you have previously used this site and were banned, I'll have a look through you “likes” and compare that to a search of “reme tech” to see a similar trend, I've already got good indicators of who you were, just need to firm it up.

Obsessed much?

You say you served for over 25 years, married a black woman, divorced, yet joined the site last year? So you either didn't know arise existed or you had a previous user name?

25 years matey boy
Not divorced and my previous C/S was ExReme..Tech
Are you still using three mobiles with three different accounts?
I feel sorry for you

Oh! . . . F.F.S. . . . Another TROLL, posing inane hypothetical questions :( .

Just what the thread did NOT need :( .
@Himmler74 tries to get threads closed ie the transgender, Rappers etc
Do you think he is a MOD sock?

Yes or no, Bold, I think you are a bit of a chod
See default setting... Insult, that is the style of all those who have no way of influencing debate by use of words, chosen so they sound correct when lined up together...I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier but you are actually a moron...the sort that is good to keep close by when a fool is needed as the fall guy...Mongo, now he was funny but pathetic at the same time...see what I did there. Unfortunately your brand of Pathos is not heartwarming, just pathetic...

This country ruled the vast majority of the world, we opened our borders to those that would help is in times of need, we need those Commonwealth countries to destroy NAZi Germany, yet because of sporadic terrorist attacks using religion as a weapon, a small minority think we should ban everyone, is love to hear those posters views on terrorist activity on both sides of the conflict in Northern Ireland.
I havent read anyone on this site who wants to "Ban everyone". Could you point these out to me? To take things to imagined extremes just nullifies all of your post.

Latest Threads