"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Do you not get bored picking fights with everyone else on here?

It’s a psychological trait, he’s a failure in life, thick, lazy and ugly, the only way for him to feel like he's achieved anything is his poor attempt at battering people down and climbing on their backs.

His lack of understanding of forces personnel means he doesn’t understand they are a little more resilient than the caravan dwelling toady can handle.

Do you not get bored picking fights with everyone else on here?
It’s a select few, who keep fighting back. Some, myself included have reached out and called a cease fire, it’s very respectful. However some Posters tend to think they are edgy, cool, and or arrogant, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I will respond to comments.
For those who have changed accounts, hide behind socks, my wife died of cancer, it was a cheeky time, it broke me.

There a few who think that never happened, still play on it. It’s ok I understand it’s just a bit of fun.

It’s a psychological trait, he’s a failure in life, thick, lazy and ugly, the only way for him to feel like he's achieved anything is his poor attempt at battering people down and climbing on their backs.

His lack of understanding of forces personnel means he doesn’t understand they are a little more resilient than the caravan dwelling toady can handle.
Thick, lazy, ugly? Based on what?
Ask @tiger stacker for my name and goggle the gazette.

dlrg

LE

dlrg

LE
Triggered.jpg

Nope you can criticise me, I am actually black not “non white”. like I said previously have a look at the melt down thread he went nuclear on, or don‘t!

Did you know @Simmerit wife left him?

so I’m a 60 year old bloke whose wife left me? You are confusing me with someone else princess. You are clearly mixing up the people that you have issues with because they dont like you.

Nope you can criticise me, I am actually black not “non white”. like I said previously have a look at the melt down thread he went nuclear on, or don‘t!

Did you know @Simmerit wife left him?
I may be misremembering, bit didn't you post a photo of a load of people round a Chinook, in Mali, at Christmas?

None of them were black.

I may be misremembering, bit didn't you post a photo of a load of people round a Chinook, in Mali, at Christmas?

None of them were black.

They might identify as black, you racist.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

None of them were black.
Then it transpired it was a MoD press release (or summat) he'd passed off as his own....

None of them were black.

And a picture prior to that one, of a rather fat, balding, speccy, about 50 ish ( or a total cvnt of a paper round ) bloke in an office, wearing DPM trousers and green T-Shirt.

Which he claimed to be him at work - No black guy in that picture either.

I doubt you were misremembering and think it is more than likely that the spanker known as @Himmler74 is nothing more than a lying cvnt with mental health issues.

Latest Threads