"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

dlrg

LE
Triggered.jpg

Nope you can criticise me, I am actually black not “non white”. like I said previously have a look at the melt down thread he went nuclear on, or don‘t!

Did you know @Simmerit wife left him?

so I’m a 60 year old bloke whose wife left me? You are confusing me with someone else princess. You are clearly mixing up the people that you have issues with because they dont like you.

Nope you can criticise me, I am actually black not “non white”. like I said previously have a look at the melt down thread he went nuclear on, or don‘t!

Did you know @Simmerit wife left him?
I may be misremembering, bit didn't you post a photo of a load of people round a Chinook, in Mali, at Christmas?

None of them were black.

I may be misremembering, bit didn't you post a photo of a load of people round a Chinook, in Mali, at Christmas?

None of them were black.

They might identify as black, you racist.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

None of them were black.
Then it transpired it was a MoD press release (or summat) he'd passed off as his own....

None of them were black.

And a picture prior to that one, of a rather fat, balding, speccy, about 50 ish ( or a total cvnt of a paper round ) bloke in an office, wearing DPM trousers and green T-Shirt.

Which he claimed to be him at work - No black guy in that picture either.

I doubt you were misremembering and think it is more than likely that the spanker known as @Himmler74 is nothing more than a lying cvnt with mental health issues.

It’s a select few, who keep fighting back. Some, myself included have reached out and called a cease fire, it’s very respectful. However some Posters tend to think they are edgy, cool, and or arrogant, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I will respond to comments.
For those who have changed accounts, hide behind socks, my wife died of cancer, it was a cheeky time, it broke me.

There a few who think that never happened, still play on it. It’s ok I understand it’s just a bit of fun.

a select few who keep fighting back?

you complete and utter throbber. Are you on a one man mission to smite the Arrse wicked with your sword of keyboard?

you utter cock.

Only mentioned it because our "hero" likes to tell every one about his.

Mine tells me that I could tell Cressida Dick (She's a Constable, no matter her appointments), any Officer of the Armed Forces or subordinate rank (no matter their appointments),any member of the Coast Guard, or any other ****** , what to do if I was acting on an Assigned Matter (@Historyman will confirm the details). I'm glad that I'm retired.
Customs, then?
Not HM Armed Forces. You big timer, you.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Customs, then?
Not HM Armed Forces. You big timer, you.
In my encounters with UK Customs Officers (Officers as in Police Officers) I never once met one who had gone through their grading system and had been commissioned as a result.

Even the ones of a higher grade - usually operating alongside their US counterparts in my case - whom I got to know in a working relationship, ever offered or suggested that they had a hierarchy comprising non commissioned and commissioned personnel.

I assumed, rightly or wrongly, that the ones I knew were of equivalent 'rank' as the UK Police Force, particularly by their badges of rank, and that I was probably dealing with those of similar rank to a Police Chief Inspector.

Now personally I don't care for those who bandy about rank, financial wealth or status and, hence, will offer my thoughts. I couldn't care less if someone who was once a man and now isn't, argues about his or her sexuality but I do care about fairness. I may be completely wrong but I didn't know about receiving a commission in the Civil Service and thus await incoming.