"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Come on lads, ladies, shims, plastic vagina owning users, he has stated he was hounded of this site by me, he has then Went onto become his old self, sorry it’s own self, sorry her owns self and procrastinated how superior non binary person who, It identifies as, it also defends children transitioning, I wonder how long it will last before it flounces again.

Grr I’m a former, former customs officer.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Come on lads, ladies, shims, plastic vagina owning users, he has stated he was hounded of this site by me, he has then Went onto become his old self, sorry it’s own self, sorry her owns self and procrastinated how superior non binary person who, It identifies as, it also defends children transitioning, I wonder how long it will last before it flounces again.

Grr I’m a former, former customs officer.
For someone that was using several protected characteristic 'cards' to whine about others vilification of you, that is some post.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
For someone that was using several protected characteristic 'cards' to whine about others vilification of you, that is some post.

well it is all just a bit of fun, right?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

morsk

LE
Careful she’ll have you on ignore and don’t dare misgender her.
That is as about as extreme as it gets. Ignore? You shouldn't joke about such serious things, Jarrod....

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1624225934483.png

oh.

well, that was an unfortunate choice..

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don’t pretend to be offended by proxy, @Mr_Fingerz is the gift that keeps giving, he draws all the white knights who clip clop about, last time it was three of us who challenged his behaviour and opinions, he created a proxy, he had PRT wrist watch and many others chime in, but you would know all this having spent copious amounts of time on the site,

Have a search for His previous meltdown, BTW you make MIT look slim.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I don’t pretend to be offended by proxy, @Mr_Fingerz is the gift that keeps giving, he draws all the white knights who clip clop about, last time it was three of us who challenged his behaviour and opinions, he created a proxy, he had PRT wrist watch and many others chime in, but you would know all this having spent copious amounts of time on the site,

Have a search for His previous meltdown, BTW you make MIT look slim.
So all the 'you can't criticise me I'm Jewish' / 'you can't criticise me i'm non-white' was just a wind-up then?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
So all the 'you can't criticise me I'm Jewish' / 'you can't criticise me i'm non-white' was just a wind-up then?
Nope you can criticise me, I am actually black not “non white”. like I said previously have a look at the melt down thread he went nuclear on, or don‘t!

Did you know @Simmerit wife left him?

Do you not get bored picking fights with everyone else on here?

It’s a psychological trait, he’s a failure in life, thick, lazy and ugly, the only way for him to feel like he's achieved anything is his poor attempt at battering people down and climbing on their backs.

His lack of understanding of forces personnel means he doesn’t understand they are a little more resilient than the caravan dwelling toady can handle.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do you not get bored picking fights with everyone else on here?
It’s a select few, who keep fighting back. Some, myself included have reached out and called a cease fire, it’s very respectful. However some Posters tend to think they are edgy, cool, and or arrogant, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I will respond to comments.
For those who have changed accounts, hide behind socks, my wife died of cancer, it was a cheeky time, it broke me.

There a few who think that never happened, still play on it. It’s ok I understand it’s just a bit of fun.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
It’s a psychological trait, he’s a failure in life, thick, lazy and ugly, the only way for him to feel like he's achieved anything is his poor attempt at battering people down and climbing on their backs.

His lack of understanding of forces personnel means he doesn’t understand they are a little more resilient than the caravan dwelling toady can handle.
Thick, lazy, ugly? Based on what?
Ask @tiger stacker for my name and goggle the gazette.

dlrg

LE

Latest Threads