"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Well some week of mind, bed wetters report some of my posts, @Simmerit is the number one 60 year old cry baby.

it’s a fine age and one I’m a few years away from just yet.

As for me hitting the report button? Not me princess. You go right ahead and continue to make a complete @rsehole of yourself. You have a natural talent.

Thought you had me on ignore old chap,

No. Not at all. This is the second time we have had this conversation, which is you are not on ignore. I don’t bother responding to you other than in here as you are as dull as fcuk and thick as two short planks.

No. Not at all. This is the second time we have had this conversation, which is you are not on ignore. I don’t bother responding to you other than in here as you are as dull as fcuk and thick as two short planks.
That’s not true no ones dull as **** or thicker than two short planks......
well there may be the odd exception, that’s explained by being a permasending cockwomble.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Can someone please advise if the Officer Corps of all 3 Services (Stand Fast the RM), are expected to have a basic knowledge of spelling and grammar?

"Quite/Quiet
We're/Weir
They're/Their/There
Where/Wear
Weak/Week
To/Too/Two" etc seems a bid on the "primary" side.

Himmler goes from lucid to loose Id, frequently in the same post.......

The Id is the instinctual component of personality that is present at birth,[6] and is the source of bodily needs and wants, emotional impulses and desires, especially aggression and the libido (sex drive).[7] The id acts according to the pleasure principle — the psychic force oriented to immediate gratification of impulse and desire — defined by the avoidance of pain.[8][9] Freud said that the Id is unconscious, by definition:

It is the dark, inaccessible part of our personality, what little we know of it we have learned from our study of the dreamwork, and, of course, the construction of neurotic symptoms and most of that is of a negative character, and can be described only as a contrast to the ego. We approach the id with analogies: we call it a chaos, a cauldron full of seething excitations. . . . It is filled with energy reaching it from the instincts, but it has no organization, produces no collective will, but only a striving to bring about the satisfaction of the instinctual needs subject to the observance of the pleasure principle.[10]

In the id:

contrary impulses exist side by side, without cancelling each other. . . . There is nothing in the id that could be compared with negation . . . nothing in the id which corresponds to the idea of time.[11]

Developmentally, the id precedes the ego; the psychic apparatus begins, at birth, as an undifferentiated id, part of which then develops into a structured ego. While "id" is in search of pleasure, "ego" emphasizes the principle of reality.[12] Thus the id:

contains everything that is inherited, that is present at birth, is laid down in the constitution — above all, therefore, the instincts, which originate from the somatic organization, and which find a first psychical expression here (in the id) in forms unknown to us.[13]

The mind of a newborn child is regarded as completely "id-ridden", in the sense that it is a mass of instinctive drives and impulses, and needs immediate satisfaction. The "id" moves on to what organism needs. Example is reduction of tension which is experienced.[2]

The id "knows no judgements of value: no good and evil, no morality. ...Instinctual cathexes seeking discharge—that, in our view, is all there is in the id."[14] It is regarded as "the great reservoir of libido",[15] the instinctive drive to create—the life instincts that are crucial to pleasurable survival. Alongside the life instincts came the death instincts—the death drive which Freud articulated relatively late in his career in "the hypothesis of a death instinct, the task of which is to lead organic life back into the inanimate state."[16] For Freud, "the death instinct would thus seem to express itself—though probably only in part—as an instinct of destruction directed against the external world and other organisms"[17] through aggression. Freud considered that "the id, the whole person...originally includes all the instinctual impulses...the destructive instinct as well",[18] as eros or the life instincts.

This is according to Freud.......

According to Vinnie....... he's a twat.

Ego​

Can someone please advise if the Officer Corps of all 3 Services (Stand Fast the RM), are expected to have a basic knowledge of spelling and grammar?

"Quite/Quiet
We're/Weir
They're/Their/There
Where/Wear
Weak/Week
To/Too/Two" etc seems a bid on the "primary" side.
Should have.

Many don't.

Himmler goes from lucid to loose Id, frequently in the same post.......

The Id is the instinctual component of personality that is present at birth,[6] and is the source of bodily needs and wants, emotional impulses and desires, especially aggression and the libido (sex drive).[7] The id acts according to the pleasure principle — the psychic force oriented to immediate gratification of impulse and desire — defined by the avoidance of pain.[8][9] Freud said that the Id is unconscious, by definition:

In the id:

Developmentally, the id precedes the ego; the psychic apparatus begins, at birth, as an undifferentiated id, part of which then develops into a structured ego. While "id" is in search of pleasure, "ego" emphasizes the principle of reality.[12] Thus the id:

The mind of a newborn child is regarded as completely "id-ridden", in the sense that it is a mass of instinctive drives and impulses, and needs immediate satisfaction. The "id" moves on to what organism needs. Example is reduction of tension which is experienced.[2]

The id "knows no judgements of value: no good and evil, no morality. ...Instinctual cathexes seeking discharge—that, in our view, is all there is in the id."[14] It is regarded as "the great reservoir of libido",[15] the instinctive drive to create—the life instincts that are crucial to pleasurable survival. Alongside the life instincts came the death instincts—the death drive which Freud articulated relatively late in his career in "the hypothesis of a death instinct, the task of which is to lead organic life back into the inanimate state."[16] For Freud, "the death instinct would thus seem to express itself—though probably only in part—as an instinct of destruction directed against the external world and other organisms"[17] through aggression. Freud considered that "the id, the whole person...originally includes all the instinctual impulses...the destructive instinct as well",[18] as eros or the life instincts.

This is according to Freud.......

According to Vinnie....... he's a twat.

Ego​

How’s the fictional cooking, going? The Dacia?

Should have.

Many don't.
Some people just don’t care and want to watch the important people of arrse burn, with spelong, gramma, etc. I mean my masters is in sociology and my spellchecker is set to trigger.

Which it does, to those long out of service , never served, those who claim to be bullied, yet are the worst perpetrators on the site, those that ignore, who don’t ignore.
Oh and the racists it really enrages them,

Oh and @Mr_Fingerz who claimed to be hounded off the site by myself, continues to hound me, just like he did back then, he has a new group of friends,

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Disappointed, it's not proper camping unless you've been soaked, bitten by insects and got food poisoning.

You're not a proper camper!
He's more camp than you are...