"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Another slow mental breakdown, live on the internet.
If only you have proof say a link that I was mentally unstable or suffering
But you can’t can you
deflecting misdirecting preying sinister stalking it all builds up a nice picture of your own inadequacies

So prove @dingerr right post a link of bugsy stating he was bummed buggered befriended Barnsley style

Try go on
over come your inability to lie constantly with no proof for any of your previous allegations

It may even be therapeutic and bring closure on your stalking over 15 years.

Except you can’t live without Bugsy as your daily target

If only you have proof say a link that I was mentally unstable or suffering
But you can’t can you
deflecting misdirecting preying sinister stalking it all builds up a nice picture of your own inadequacies

So prove @dingerr right post a link of bugsy stating he was bummed buggered befriended Barnsley style

Try go on
over come your inability to lie constantly with no proof for any of your previous allegations

It may even be therapeutic and bring closure on your stalking over 15 years.

Except you can’t live without Bugsy as your daily target

I think reading the last 20 or so posts of yours on here proves that you are a ******* fruitloop.

Nice distraction, mental insinuation

Yet not one shred of evidence that supports sexual child abuse occurred

And not one shred of evidence that I lied, you mental case

I just don’t understand why everyone can’t be nice, like me.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy is OK.
You just have to relax and treat it as an ongoing comedy.
Have you been taking someone else's tablets? I'm getting increasingly worried about your mindset today....

Just trying to keep track, the poopooing headline fight is currently

tiger stacker vs. stacker1 (with Himmler and dingerr as the respective subs for each side)

and

Bugsy vs. everyone else, himself and the walls

as the warmup to pad it out a bit with Jarrod providing commentary.

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are a couple of caveats* to this and you may wish to make 'clippety-clop' sounds in your own head rather than suggest that I'm in any way white knighting but I've met @tiger stacker and he's perfectly pleasant, friendly, and not noticeably mental.

*I'm quite drunk and it was a decade ago.

There are a couple of caveats* to this and you may wish to make 'clippety-clop' sounds in your own head rather than suggest that I'm in any way white knighting but I've met @tiger stacker and he's perfectly pleasant, friendly, and not noticeably mental.

Hes suffered a head injury since then.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

I’ve met him too and found him good company and a good laugh.