"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Would you mind being an awfully good chap and go and research something. Much obliged, chin, chin.
Research something? The failed Mixed Marital Aids twerp is the experiment.

Unlike you Nick Dipples - You fvcking sad excuse of a w@nker.

Ah yes the poster who is me despite a Mod explaining we have different static IPs, he was once posting whilst I was on a flight, and another time was posting whilst I was wild camping in the Belgian Ardennes without my mobile, and I think he was also posting whilst I was doing the great Glenn Way last year. And I’ve managed to keep this up for five years without having ever posted from the same IP with all of these accounts.

Indeed, you and the other retired middle managers have all caught me out:applaud:

Now why did stop using your Biff account?

Last edited:
Ah yes the poster who is me despite a Mod explaining we have different static IPs, he was once posting whilst I was on a flight, and another time was posting whilst I was wild camping in the Belgian Ardennes without my mobile, and I think he was also posting whilst I was doing the great Glenn Way last year. And I’ve managed to keep this up for five years without having ever posted from the same IP with all of these accounts.

Indeed, you and the other retired middle managers have all caught me out:applaud:

Post #12,696 explains.

No, I am so sorry to break it to you Nick, you can really try as hard as you like to delete and re-write your posting history on here.
But.........
As I, and others, have tried to tell you politely many times before, without success, there are professional IT research companies out there that work for employers and potential employers.
Surely you must have encountered at least one of them at some time?
Or just not yet then?
This one is still here amongst others...........

There are many other pearlers from you over the years, none of them at all flattering towards your alleged towering intellect.

Belgian Ardennes my arrse.

(Post 79,045 dated 31.10.2019 actually.)

No, I am so sorry to break it to you Nick, you can really try as hard as you like to delete and re-write your posting history on here.
But.........
As I, and others, have tried to tell you politely many times before, without success, there are professional IT research companies out there that work for employers and potential employers.
Surely you must have encountered at least one of them at some time?
Or just not yet then?
This one is still here amongst others...........

There are many other pearlers from you over the years, none of them at all flattering towards your alleged towering intellect.

Belgian Ardennes my arrse.

(Post 79,045 dated 31.10.2019 actually.)

Which is amazing Harry, because that doesn’t explain how the IPs have never matched as confirmed by a Mod, or how he was posting at the times I said when I didn’t actually have internet access. Just the correlation is someone has posted on the same threads I have occasionally, and seems to know some similar things. It would be a bit like someone claiming all the retired, extreme right wing policeman on here are the same person just because you have similar views and post on the same threads.

Detective indeed :rofl:

Last edited:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Which is amazing Harry, because that doesn’t explain how the IPs have never matched as confirmed by a Mod, or how he was posting at the times I said when I didn’t actually have internet access. Just the correlation is someone has posted on the same threads I have occasionally, and seems to know some similar things. It would be a bit like someone claiming all the retired, extreme right wing policeman on here are the same person just because you have similar views and post on the same threads.

You mean he's not Ex-Colonial?

Serpico

War Hero

Was in the jail

What is it with you and @Bravo_Bravo ? Is it because he handed you your arse on a plate with his knowledge of financial matters? Genuine question, why does he trigger you?

I think the animosity from Portree towards B_B, goes back further than the time he showed himself up on finance thread B_B started.

Be good pair of little belters and point this out.

For the Crusty_Creature, would you care to explain how your pension ( that you haven't got ) is better than my AFPS 75 that has been paying me for the last 20 years ?

After that little belter, I would shut your piehole about anyone showing themselves up on a finance thread.

Or perhaps you would like to provide us with your peer reviewed and published paper on this:

When Brexit is cancelled. Although I hope the cancellation is dragged out as longs as possible, because the meltdowns on these threads are joyous to witness.

Or perhaps it would be more appropriate to give a synopsis in the poo - poo thread, as you are full of shit and another fantasy of yours that will not come to fruitation.

It has to be said that some of the spelung; gramer? nd pinctuation used on thi)s thread is- awfall.

Soort it oot u winkers,

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

For the Crusty_Creature, would you care to explain how your pension ( that you haven't got ) is better than my AFPS 75 that has been paying me for the last 20 years ?

After that little belter, I would shut your piehole about anyone showing themselves up on a finance thread.

Or perhaps you would like to provide us with your peer reviewed and published paper on this:

Or perhaps it would be more appropriate to give a synopsis in the poo - poo thread, as you are full of shit and another fantasy of yours that will not come to fruitation.
Well, that's him put firmly in his box so how about answering my question too?

@goodoldboy

Told you you wouldn't get an answer.

Not only is he incoherently angry, he's too thick to know he's made himself look a fool.in the financial threads.

Which was nice.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

Why do you keep bolding fruitation? Fruition, surely?

Latest Threads