"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

D

Deleted 4482

I didn’t know @jarrod248 came from Nottingham, always thought he was a Yorkshire lad.

Its probably pertinent to disclose now that @jarrod248 is in fact a Yorkshireman. From the People's Republic of Barnsley no less.
He has a CD of 'Ice cream van music' which he listens to when feeling nostalgic - it takes him back to his childhood (just after rationing ended) and the ice cream van pulling into the street, jingling away...

And his parents telling him..."not this week lad...maybe another time".

Leaves him all dewy eyed in admiration of the thrift.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its probably pertinent to disclose now that @jarrod248 is in fact a Yorkshireman. From the People's Republic of Barnsley no less.
He has a CD of 'Ice cream van music' which he listens to when feeling nostalgic - it takes him back to his childhood (just after rationing ended) and the ice cream van pulling into the street, jingling away...

And his parents telling him..."not this week lad...maybe another time".

Leaves him all dewy eyed in admiration of the thrift.

His childhood was some time before the earth was formed.

When God said 'Let there be light!" @jarrod248 surprised him by asking 'and who is going 't pay fer that?'

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
So you want me to break site rules confirming exactly who you are....

not today maybe tomorrow ;)
Mate, I don't care one bit whether or not you post the identity of @Himmler74 and I have no beef against you but, please, either shit or get off the pot. If you do post his identity then so what? Will it make any difference to anything? Will the Earth stop revolving? I doubt it. Have a pleasant evening...

Slime

LE
Mate, I don't care one bit whether or not you post the identity of @Himmler74 and I have no beef against you but, please, either shit or get off the pot. If you do post his identity then so what? Will it make any difference to anything? Will the Earth stop revolving? I doubt it. Have a pleasant evening...

I love this post.
You could have said breaking site rules could lead to points or a ban, but you went straight to biblical megasanctions and mentioned the Earth stopping revolving :)

Let’s just hope you haven’t tempted fate.

I’m off to have a pleasant evening. If you are wrong………..It could be my last one :)

Last edited:
Agreed, either crack on or **** off?

I love this post.
You could have said breaking site rules could lead to points or a ban, but you went straight to biblical megasanctions and mentioned the Earth stopping revolving :)

Let’s just hope you haven’t tempted fate.

I’m off to have a pleasant evening. If you are wrong………..It could be my last one :)
He could always post my details to the mod I’ve identified.

But he wont, he is weak.

He could always post my details to the mod I’ve identified.

But he wont, he is weak.

He has made himself look a bit of a **** several times on this thread.

I find it amusing.

He has made himself look a bit of a **** several times on this thread.

I find it amusing.
He is, his information is completely wrong, one of his clan, shared it. It made me contact the CO, warn him of the thread to ensure he wasn’t subjected to the abuse I get.

Oh it’s been flagged through out of the chain of command. It’s harious at who they claim I am.

Here's a thought, @Himmler74, you keep gobbing off about not being worried about being exposed. Why don't you tell us who you are? Put up some sort of a poll. See if anyone is interested. You permasending twat.

Here's a thought, @Himmler74, you keep gobbing off about not being worried about being exposed. Why don't you tell us who you are? Put up some sort of a poll. See if anyone is interested. You permasending twat.
Emotional are we? @tiger stacker slides about the site on his belly throwing out hate, racist ideology, just because I called out his close friend as a wife beater, named him as such he has a agenda.

Nice grammar and spelling there Paul, was it a 12 hour shift last night? Did you have to isolate during the first lock down as your vulnerable?

If your more outraged about footballers taking knee, than the racist abuse they get you are part of the problem.

Oh and comparing taking the knee with the Nazi salute is pathetic
You really are a tit

Emotional are we? @tiger stacker slides about the site on his belly throwing out hate, racist ideology, just because I called out his close friend as a wife beater, named him as such he has a agenda.

You forgot to mention that hes homophobic as well.

@tiger stacker is this true?
Are you going to defend yourself?

If you repeat a lie often enough, it will eventually be believed.
Unless you are a known liar, then every thing you say will be questioned.
Cancer? Completed that. You were pissed of you didn't get the PM to say it was a wind up, but hey you spent more time in police custody than in uniform.
Be a good lad and do your rounds, you’ve very little else in your life apparently, your wife/partner took most of it away.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
@Cold_Collation made it, not me, he compared Nazi salute with taking the knee.
Leaving aside the incontrovertible fact that you're an unpleasant little liar, let's just unpack your analogy.

"...how many millions have BLM exterminated by taking the knee? In comparison to the Nazi salute?"

I'm not aware of anybody being exterminated by either taking the knee or giving the Nazi salute. A few Americans were killed by rioters purporting to be BLM supporters (or at least using the excuse of the US BLM protests to riot), but they were either battered to death or shot rather than knelt on. Millions were exterminated by Nazis, but they tended to use bullets, bombs and gas chambers as they were a tad more effective than a stiffly outstretched arm, palm downwards. So in comparison, both gestures were equally ineffective. You didn't really think this through did you? Are the seven Ps not part of the RAF Regt's ethos?

What special characteristic are you going to have to claim in order to win this argument? You're already a black, Jewish not-cancer survivor, I think you'll have to go for genderqueer lesbian in a wheelchair next.

Emotional? You docile twat. Just bored with your incessant dripping.

Nice grammar and spelling there Paul, was it a 12 hour shift last night? Did you have to isolate during the first lock down as your vulnerable?

If your more outraged about footballers taking knee, than the racist abuse they get you are part of the problem.

Oh and comparing taking the knee with the Nazi salute is pathetic

No shifts anymore Walter.
Early retirement on a generous government/services pension and no mortgage or rent.
Allows me a life of leisure.

Thanks for the compliment on my spelling & grammar, although I am at a loss to understand how you can judge.

Just to help you.
Outrage , "an extremely strong reaction of anger, shock, or indignation".
I haven't seen any semblance of outrage on this thread apart from yours.

You have totally failed to understand the nature of the conversation and keep grasping at straws.
This can only be due to maliciousness or stupidity.
I know what I think it is.

I apologise for suggesting you may be HC. Obviously a wrong assumption.
Sorry horses.
Are you a regimental mascot?

(It's you're you thicko.)