"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
that's what he told you to say...
images

Hands up if you think @The Assassin is a fabricator of truths such that his pantaloons sympathetically combust.

1623539009917.jpeg

Crowbag and a few others noticed. An honestly held belief is not a lie.

Everyone in the British Army does it out of choice - it’s these silly comments that you make that out you as not genuine. It’s as if you have read, watched or talked to someone about the Army, but you’re just missing certain intricacies that ring alarm bells - absence of the normal, presence of the abnormal, harmonics, green ecm, a gut feeling, call it what you will, it’s just not right.

Did you always get the job done better than most? Or where you part of a team that got a job done? Again, a very unusual comment. Even as an IEDD operator who walked up to bombs alone, it took being part of a team to get me to that point. I’d never consider myself as having completed a task alone.

As for the rest of your drunken rant - What is that all about?
Not drunk either. I actually took on my roles as was in a position and opportunity that no-one else could. I viewed it as a society that wasn't normal but worked because of that fact. In my case, it was right time and place. If I joined now or ten years before I did, I certainly wouldn't have stayed more than a handful of years.

I never looked or behaved like a cliched or stereotyped soldier which is why you and your mates are picking up on something you can't put your finger on. I have rarely stayed anywhere longer than a few years as a civilian anyway so I get to do things that even a lot of soldiers can't do, such as access to firearms as a civilian - an advantage of being friendly with those people in countries where guns and their ownership are more liberal.

Not drunk either. I actually took on my roles as was in a position and opportunity that no-one else could. I viewed it as a society that wasn't normal but worked because of that fact. In my case, it was right time and place. If I joined now or ten years before I did, I certainly wouldn't have stayed more than a handful of years.

I never looked or behaved like a cliched or stereotyped soldier which is why you and your mates are picking up on something you can't put your finger on. I have rarely stayed anywhere longer than a few years as a civilian anyway so I get to do things that even a lot of soldiers can't do, such as access to firearms as a civilian - an advantage of being friendly with those people in countries where guns and their ownership are more liberal.

Not buying it, every occupation, industry, profession has it’s way of talking, it’s lexicon. It’s not about being cliched or stereotyped, it’s simply soldier.

No one, upon no one is in a role or position that no one else could do. Another thing that makes your story dodgy.

You keep bleating on about being a civilian and firearms, it just outs you as a fantasist.

Where did you fire ‘police specials’ and ‘magnum rounds’. The USA?

Not buying it, every occupation, industry, profession has it’s way of talking, it’s lexicon. It’s not about being cliched or stereotyped, it’s simply soldier.

No one, upon no one is in a role or position that no one else could do. Another thing that makes your story dodgy.

You keep bleating on about being a civilian and firearms, it just outs you as a fantasist.

Where did you fire ‘police specials’ and ‘magnum rounds’. The USA?
Well, it's an online site that will get a full varied plethora of people, both in and out of this country and it's military core. The army gave me a way of being myself without having to resort to stereotypes. Civilians have their own ignorant view of the services and believe the stereotypes are real. My lexicon and use of language is what have always done and don't see the need to continue using military parlance outside of barracks/theatre. An advantage I have is that I never looked like a "soldier", on or off duty, or in the civilian world. It does get up certain people's noses, which does continue ot amuse me.

Am not here to entertain you or to prove anything to you. But the revolver shooting would obviously have been USA and was brought up in appropiate thread. I don't care if you or your mates believe have served or not, shows more to your lack of correct judgement.

Well, it's an online site that will get a full varied plethora of people, both in and out of this country and it's military core. The army gave me a way of being myself without having to resort to stereotypes. Civilians have their own ignorant view of the services and believe the stereotypes are real. My lexicon and use of language is what have always done and don't see the need to continue using military parlance outside of barracks/theatre. An advantage I have is that I never looked like a "soldier", on or off duty, or in the civilian world. It does get up certain people's noses, which does continue ot amuse me.

Am not here to entertain you or to prove anything to you. But the revolver shooting would obviously have been USA and was brought up in appropiate thread. I don't care if you or your mates believe have served or not, shows more to your lack of correct judgement.

You’re still definitely dodgy.

NSP

LE
You were "forced" to serve for 12 years? Do tell.
It's the twats that come to us having joined the RN on a "short service contract" at sixteen who have only just scraped twenty-one having had a year working out what they really want to do that grip our shit. As if the fucktards that come to us straight out of university weren't a big enough arseache...!!

dlrg

LE
Going to be hot today. I’m going to a wedding.

Let me be the first to offer my congratulations. I hope you'll both be .....

Oh! I see.... .

had my SA80 jam in Afghanistan,
With toast, crumpets or just a spoon in the jar?

I'm still waiting on your explanation of how your deployments were "better" than mine, which is another odd turn of phrase for an alleged former soldier.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
With toast, crumpets or just a spoon in the jar?

I'm still waiting on your explanation of how your deployments were "better" than mine, which is another odd turn of phrase for an alleged former soldier.

I think my last one was better (for me at least) than the last one @dingerr had. who did better work, did more good etc is a different argument

My lexicon and use of language is what have always done and don't see the need to continue using military parlance outside of barracks/theatre. An advantage I have is that I never looked like a "soldier", on or off duty, or in the civilian world. It does get up certain people's noses, which does continue ot amuse me.

Bolded part, is the only part I have no trouble believing about you.

Latest Threads