"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's have a bit of new blood in here, because I'm calling you out @llech

I've had quite enough of you shitting all over the threads in the serious parts of the forum with your snarky comments to everyone.

You are a dual-issue amoeba who regurgitates Trotskyist bullshit at every opportunity. You have no concept of the real world and masturbate furiously over pictures of Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbot, wishing that you could paint yourself red and join them in a threesome.

Your conversation only alternates between Boris Grrr and how stupid Brexit is and the fact is, you're a total sheep's ****. You sit there in a working man's club railing at the state of the country and how Saint Jeremy and Dame Diane would've done a much better job, ignoring the fact that they both look, dress and talk as much sense as your average tramp drinking windscreen washer fluid.

In fact, I bet you sit there in your bedsit, crouched naked over pictures of Labour MPs like Gollum, but with less teeth and your stinking, festering cock in one hand. "Oooh, precious, tell me about how you support Palestine"

You're a permasending, shit-talking old twat who bores the **** out of everyone you meet, to the point they cross the road when they see you coming.

Oh and you're ******* Welsh as well! Not just any ol' Welshman, a proper Welsh-speaking independence-seeking sheep-shagger.

PS. I don't hate the Welsh one bit. Just you, you cum-gargling goblin thundercunt of stellar proportions.

I've had quite enough of you shitting all over the threads in the serious parts of the forum with your snarky comments to everyone.

You are a dual-issue amoeba who regurgitates Trotskyist bullshit at every opportunity. You have no concept of the real world and masturbate furiously over pictures of Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbot, wishing that you could paint yourself red and join them in a threesome.

Your conversation only alternates between Boris Grrr and how stupid Brexit is and the fact is, you're a total sheep's ****. You sit there in a working man's club railing at the state of the country and how Saint Jeremy and Dame Diane would've done a much better job, ignoring the fact that they both look, dress and talk as much sense as your average tramp drinking windscreen washer fluid.

In fact, I bet you sit there in your bedsit, crouched naked over pictures of Labour MPs like Gollum, but with less teeth and your stinking, festering cock in one hand. "Oooh, precious, tell me about how you support Palestine"

You're a permasending, shit-talking old twat who bores the **** out of everyone you meet, to the point they cross the road when they see you coming.

Oh and you're ******* Welsh as well! Not just any ol' Welshman, a proper Welsh-speaking independence-seeking sheep-shagger.

PS. I don't hate the Welsh one bit. Just you, you cum-gargling goblin thundercunt of stellar proportions.
Poetry.. Sheer poetry.
You're not the only one who thinks that he's a fuckwit then.

Well as long as you don't let him get up your hooter...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

**** that made me laugh, could be addressed to my brother in law he’s Welsh and a right argumentative twat, known within circles as mastermind because he ******* knows everything.

**** that made me laugh, could be addressed to my brother in law he’s Welsh and a right argumentative twat, known within circles as mastermind because he ******* knows everything.

The sad thing is that he’s probably mortally embarrassed because you’re a Manc.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The sad thing is that he’s probably mortally embarrassed because you’re a Manc.
Better than Nottingham and supporting the scouse.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Absolutely not, but I do accept you are embarrassed about being a Manc.
I’m proud of being a Manc thank you very much.

Latest Threads