"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

What abuse.
I've got the liar on ignore but his posts show when qouted. And it's not abuse, it's a failure at life attempting to be a shit flinging chimp, only its a chimp with thalidomide and he just covers himself in it.
If you have someone on Ignore, their posts don't show even when quoted.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
What abuse.
I've got the liar on ignore but his posts show when qouted. And it's not abuse, it's a failure at life attempting to be a shit flinging chimp, only its a chimp with thalidomide and he just covers himself in it.
Do you think I am a chimp because of my skin colour? you have me on ignore so you have taken the easy route out, hide behind the “has xxxx said something as he is on ignore”, how’s the new job? Why did you leave the “working for the NHS”?

Well my standards are higher than yours online, since I don’t get vexed about a person who prior had not interaction. When that person attacks me, claims to know I didn’t serve, I reach out and find out that person is a habitual domestic abuser, who’s son and wife won’t have anything to do with them.
He stopped claiming, things, you’ve claimed things which are yet to come to light, I’ve asked, again and again, yet again you have declined either in Public on thread, or via PM. BTW the last claim resulted in a phone call to the OIC of that Sqn, also to a MOD. So if you are super confident, as you come across as, PM me, MODs have my Identity.

Have a go, I’m sure if your right I will feel the consequences!
What’s the worse that could possibly happen to a full time reserve service squadron leader with a dodgy knee....

BTW is it true even the IDF were unable to take you on loan service.... due to your robust attitude. Or your inability to prove you had been circumcised ;)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
What’s the worse that could possibly happen to a full time reserve service squadron leader with a dodgy knee....

BTW is it true even the IDF were unable to take you on loan service.... due to your robust attitude. Or your inability to prove you had been circumcised ;)
Why would I prove I’ve been circumcised? here?

More to the point you consistently say you know who I am, despite the many times I’ve asked you to post your evidence, you hide like the cuckold of the first minister of Scotland.

Come on of you are so confident, in your knowledge, I’m confident in my persec.

Put up or shut up, I don't mind if you post my name Address, email, or whatever.

have at it, or like the past few months you bottle it!

ACAB

LE
Well my standards are higher than yours online, since I don’t get vexed about a person who prior had not interaction. When that person attacks me, claims to know I didn’t serve, I reach out and find out that person is a habitual domestic abuser, who’s son and wife won’t have anything to do with them.
He stopped claiming, things, you’ve claimed things which are yet to come to light, I’ve asked, again and again, yet again you have declined either in Public on thread, or via PM. BTW the last claim resulted in a phone call to the OIC of that Sqn, also to a MOD. So if you are super confident, as you come across as, PM me, MODs have my Identity.

Have a go, I’m sure if your right I will feel the consequences!
Cretin, that is all.

That's a vile calumny. He was watching it unfold on the big screen at the pub and laughing at us all. Or potentially taking photos of schoolies on the bus.
If hooking up a laptop to a television is the height of hysteria in Tropper's world, then I'm glad I've never visited Wales.

That pub must smell of farts, B.O., desperation and shame.

He hasn't been circumcised.

He's a complete prick.

I hear that you're a negro now, Father.
Tread carefully people.
Not only is he a member of the Elite RAF Regiment, but he's single handedly defeated cancer and he's not circumcised.
I dunno about skin tone though, it's a bit hard to get that correct when there's no photos of him.

He could be a rather lurid version of Mr Blobby as far as I know..

Last edited:

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Tread carefully people.
Not only is he a member of the Elite RAF Regiment, but he's single handedly defeated cancer and he's not circumcised.
I dunno about skin tone though, it's a bit hard to get that correct when there's no photos of him.

He could be a rather lurid version of Mr Bobby as far as I know..
Not only do you have a obsession with me, you seem fascinated with my penis, jealous of my military career, didn’t defeat cancer as I’ve never had it, get it right!

Next you will be saying my wife’s is alive, that’s how it usually goes.

Tread carefully people.

He could be a rather lurid version of Mr Bobby as far as I know..

A solid 'B' for that one: going great until you cocked up 'Mr Blobby'

:)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bugger.
Can't even blame auto correct for that one.

I thought that being Mr blobby would be an awesome job for me, work one day a week, act like a twat , wear a daft costume, and get paid for it.