"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Speaking of poo heads.
Who's the tosser who complained to Arte et Marte and got the "Whatever happened to " thread locked?

I've a funny feeling the fat dusky crocadillapig is lurking .

What the phuck you blithering on about, Methusalah?
If you can't work it out, you're on you own. Not my business tohelp the terminally stupid out.

Wheh you're having a shit day...

...just imagine there's some poor bird out there, wandering around aimlessly, trying to come to terms with getting fucked by a Sunderland fan 6 times in the last week :-D
Sunderland FC of course get fucked many times per season

If you can't work it out, you're on you own. Not my business tohelp the terminally stupid out.
So you dont know why you asked the question...

I bet you smell like an old bus stop.

So you dont know why you asked the question...

I bet you smell like an old bus stop.
OK, Schadenfreude, what does it mean? You seem to be from the same school of languages as Blobby.
Bus stops? Wouldn't know. There aren't any round here. Why do you go round sniffing them? You're odd.

OK, Schadenfreude, what does it mean? You seem to be from the same school of languages as Blobby.
Bus stops? Wouldn't know. There aren't any round here. Why do you go round sniffing them? You're odd.
Good grief.

You're so fucking stupid you don't think I know the meaning of a word I've used on various occasions.

Appropriately enough, given you are publically making yourself look idiotic, that word is schadenfreude.

Ha ha.

Stop posting.jpg

Why? The police will know already who reported him. The police will no doubt have taken action against the reportee if no crime was committed and they believe the report to be vexatious, malicious or knowingly untrue and/or a waste of police time (call it whatever you will).
Why would you think a report would be vexatious / malicious?

The bloke very clearly has anger management issues. He would also seem to have a bit of a drink problem, given is late night / early morning outbursts.

He has frequently told people to kill themselves. He seems to have access to firearms.

That is a toxic combination.

Nothing malicious or vexatious about it at all.

Res ipsa loquitur, just to annoy cuntb0z0

Good grief.

You're so fucking stupid you don't think I know the meaning of a word I've used on various occasions.

Appropriately enough, given you are publically making yourself look idiotic, that word is schadenfreude.

Ha ha.

View attachment 399927
You don't know the meaning of the word.
If you rearrange the words in your first sentence, it might make sense.

You don't know the meaning of the word.
If you rearrange the words in your first sentence, it might make sense.
If you can just fuck off now cuntb0z0 , that'd be nice.

You coprolite.

To be honest the cowardly crouton isn't worth the bother of answering.
The opinion of a ginger, reactolite wearing paedophile like you barely warrants a reply.

But as mentioning you're a paedo annoys you so much, I'll reply.

You ginger, reactolite wearing paedophile.

The opinion of a ginger, reactolite wearing paedophile like you barely warrants a reply.

But as mentioning you're a paedo annoys you so much, I'll reply.

You ginger, reactolite wearing paedophile.
At least we know you're not bothered or angry

At least we know you're not bothered or angry
He's a paedo, you know?

Fixated on a 14 year old female cadet.

The wretch.

He also thinks consent makes underv age sex OK.

Did I mention he's a paedo?

Are you totally triggered and hammering your keyboard ?

Or are you Crusty in disguise ?

You thick twunt.
No, I'm mocking a paedo.

Its generally accepted that to do so online, you need to actually type.

HTH.

But definitely fixated on a non existent 14 year old cadet.
Can't keep mentioning the cadet, he or she seems to fill the cowardly croutons mind.
Quite right.

Quite right, my apologies.

She's 15.

15 year old daughter of two very good friends either of whom would destroy you for your thoughts about their daughter.
I realise this is way beyond your social compass but showing friendly interest in someone I have known all her life is actually normal for normal people.
You paedo.

Latest Threads