"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
How unlike you to desperately try to have a dig.

The turd has been whining about Himmler for three or four years now. He spent a similar time crying about how horrible I was.

Its excruciating to watch. I'm all for taking this piss, but he is an embarrassment.
of course.

But again who am I? Go on you’ve threatened me, quoting tougher harder men, are out there (Makes you look like a prick), there are plenty people tougher harder than myself, which I’ve never disputed.

Did you react emotionally to a someone on the internet? on a loosely based military forum?

Are Scottish by chance?

How is your anorexia these days

How unlike you to desperately try to have a dig.

The turd has been whining about Himmler for three or four years now. He spent a similar time crying about how horrible I was.

Its excruciating to watch. I'm all for taking this piss, but he is an embarrassment.
No. I just think you are a w@nker. I’ve never whined about Himmler either. He’s a w@nker as well. That’s why you both won site penis of the year. Because you are a pair of pricks.

Threaten people? All I’ve said is your PERSEC is shit, you own firearms and are infatuated with an anonymous person on the internet, and you’ve previously flounced, your wifes profile on fab swingers is a touch gaudy.

In the past few days a user has threatened me, failed to produce evidence of who he thinks I am, which Is strange as I encouraged him to provide my name.

Oh and Sunderland is a very small place, my mothers sister went to the same school as you.
Social media is an even smaller world

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
What was your previous user name again? I’ve all the 96 votes screen captured, so again? You forgot, then remembered, voted, then forgot, it’s very strange you can’t remember who your previous call sign is.

This all smells like a band getting back together, like the @Mr_Fingerz @Oddbod @Lumpy @polyL MiT @HappyNomad @Simmerit cuckold group.

Or you could just ask @tiger stacker as he knows me so well, even used harsh font to try and make me scared of some one on the internet, grrr.
Amazing, even after 5 years he still needs to @ me. That's how long I've been away.

When it comes to "rent free", I guess that I win.

PS. There are 2 "l"s in "Polly"

Amazing, even after 5 years he still needs to @ me. That's how long I've been away.

When it comes to "rent free", I guess that I win.

PS. There are 2 "l"s in "Polly"
One could argue that I’ve quoted you many times, yet you responded to this.

Still White knighting after all these years?

Hope the Transition is going well.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

ACAB

LE

I hope you have photographic evidence re your time with MERT.

I surely do.................you drunken **** stain!!!!

ACAB

LE

I'm still waiting for a reply you ******* utter wankstain or am I going to have to add 'Stolen Valour' to your SPOtY Award 2020???

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

Ange used to speak highly of you when only moderately drunk. It was nice that you were friends - I bet you miss her? What a shame that someone suggested she was your Puppet Mistress. That was after she had left us and I, of course, dismissed such a ridiculous allegation! Some people eh? Ah well, time moves on...

Ange used to speak highly of you when only moderately drunk. It was nice that you were friends - I bet you miss her? What a shame that someone suggested she was your Puppet Mistress. That was after she had left us and I, of course, dismissed such a ridiculous allegation! Some people eh? Ah well, time moves on...
Ange never liked you either.