"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

It's for the authorities to decide.

I'd say his frequent outbursts wishing death upon other posters and telling people to kill themselves is far worse than anything I've posted on here.
I've never said I'm reporting him.
Ah, not only a snitch and liar but also a coward. You are really despicable, little burger flipping princess.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
This has become the gammon inquisition

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Picture the scene. He wanders into his local police station and says “a bloke calling himself amazing lobster left bad reviews on Yell”.

When asked for evidence of this, he replies the reviews and gut feeling.

Belgium cannot even deal with the international sex trafficking and labour trafficking coming in Belgium, or even keep an eye on their own terrorists.

Do you think they are going to waste time on this? And comparing it to terrorism? Really?
I blame austerity cuts for the police services overstretch.

Theresa May has a lot to answer for

Regardless of the moral grounds for actually/ not actually reporting him, “Malicious Complaint” sounds like something pulled from the Big Book of Barrack Room Law.

Although personally whilst I think he’s unhinged and abnormal I don’t know if he’s capable of actually murdering anyone.
No, you chopper. Malicious complaint, like vexatious litigant, are genuine legal terms. They really exist, and have specific meanings in law.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Right and does malicious complaint really stretch to making the police aware of someone’s social media posts?
I expect trying to undermine someone's business and livelihood would fall into the "malicious communication" category. Whether the police act on it is not the point, you demented liar.

I can only judge his character from the content and style of his posts.
If we were to do the same with regard to you (and your posts), we could surmise that you are a cumdrenched wankspangle. I, for one have the intellygence branes nous to know that you are just a bite fishing big silly.

Picture the scene. He wanders into his local police station and says “a bloke calling himself amazing lobster left bad reviews on Yell”.
The police wouldn't be interested in reviews on Yell. You know that, I know that and presumably Oddbod knows that too. If the police were interested in something reported to them it may suggest that something more serious, something potentially criminal had been reported. Only he and perhaps you know that.

When asked for evidence of this, he replies the reviews and gut feeling.
If you say so.

Belgium cannot even deal with the international sex trafficking and labour trafficking coming in to Belgium, or even keep an eye on their own terrorists.
What does Belgium have to do with anything? You implied that being in Belgium when an online offence was committed gave immunity to investigation / prosecution by UK police. That is patently not the case of course. Being in Belgium during an investigation is no protection from UK law regardless of the offence.

Do you think they are going to waste time on this with UK plod?
By they, presumably you mean The Belgian authorities? What have they to do with anything. Of course, if the UK ask Belgium to detain a suspect for return to the UK...

And comparing it to terrorism? Really? There more chance of someone reporting Oddbod and him losing his firearms and right to visit the US.
Sounds like yet another threat to damage a person's reputation. @Oddbod, you may like to screen shot this and the preceding post(s) in which Dr Doctor Professor Internet Stalker makes his ludicrous assertions based only on your posting style.

Edit: and no one do this please - as much as I think he’s a fat beardy weirdy, he doesn’t deserve to have his QoL destroyed.
How convincing is that?
[END QUOTE]

Written whilst still giggling at the Gareth/History Man video someone re-posted.
Before regurgitating that tied old trope yet again, you might wish to consider this:

Kromeriz gets a lot of stick on Arrse, not always undeservedly, but as a TA soldier he managed to achieve rather more than you did, not least by getting promoted twice.

You couldn't even manage it once. Your contention that as a Regular soldier you were automatically better than any Reservist doesn't stand up to the barest scrutiny.

Before regurgitating that tied old trope yet again, you might wish to consider this:

Kromeriz gets a lot of stick on Arrse, not always undeservedly, but as a TA soldier he managed to achieve rather more than you did, not least by getting promoted twice.

You couldn't even manage it once. Your contention that as a Regular soldier you were automatically better than any Reservist doesn't stand up to the barest scrutiny.
I’m talking about you, not Kromeriz.

And being a Gareth isn’t about being TA, it’s about ones state of mind. Which you most certainly meet the requirements for.

Some drivel about plod not being bothered about shit on the internet.
No, 'course not - Plod haven't the time or the resources to get involved with silly things people say on the internet or when some wet-blanket professes to have slightly scuffed feelings. No sirree-bob!

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dropshort-gets-collar-felt-for-suggesting-coup.293317/

And...

Police threaten arrests after 'tiny drugs bust' mocked on Facebook
Graham Linehan given police warning after complaint by transgender activist
Arrests for offensive Facebook posts are increasing in London
Police arresting nine people a day in fight against web trolls

And just for shits and giggles:-

"The Communications Act 2003 defines illegal communication as “using public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety”. Breaking the law carries a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000. "

As such I shall suppress my initial notion to query your apparent knowledge of sex trafficking in Belgium with your presence there in conjunction with earlier comments referring to your attempts to allegedly elicit intimate details about another ArRSer's under-age daughter.

Last edited:

Latest Threads