"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

I see @HappyNomad is still button pressing to all and sundry. You should be careful fella - would be a shame if someone searched your username and then took your virtual fights to other places you like to whittle away the hours.

Not me I should add - but you do seem very skilled at playing the keyboard warrior to complete strangers.

Which apparently took place by Cumbria police whilst I was a resident of Belgium. Couldn’t make it up.
A very informative post if I may so.

From that I surmise If I plaster threats threats to commit acts of terrorism (say) all over twitter, Facebook etc whilst I am living in Belgium (say), the police will not take an interest because I am in Belgium and then when I return to the UK the police will not bother because I was residing elsewhere temporarily.

Who knew. That must be useful information to a terrorist I imagine. Commit the crime abroad - you'll be immune to investigation while you remain overseas and you and no prosecution for it when you return to the UK.

Imagine if you were investigated for wasting police time and/or a malicious complaint...
Imagine if the utter clungefungus and the other children so resplendent in this thread actually managed to act their ages instead of their shoe sizes? They might manage to contribute more to other threads than crayoned derailment and even more petty bickering then.

Oh, look - airborne bacon...

I see @HappyNomad is still button pressing to all and sundry. You should be careful fella - would be a shame if someone searched your username and then took your virtual fights to other places you like to whittle away the hours.

Not me I should add - but you do seem very skilled at playing the keyboard warrior to complete strangers.
You really are a creepy weird internet stalker aren't you... I am beginning to believe the Oddbod /Yell thing.

A very informative post if I may so.

From that I surmise If I plaster threats threats to commit acts of terrorism (say) all over twitter, Facebook etc whilst I am living in Belgium (say), the police will not take an interest because I am in Belgium and then when I return to the UK the police will not bother because I was residing elsewhere temporarily.

Who knew. That must be useful information to a terrorist I imagine. Commit the crime abroad - you'll be immune to investigation while you remain overseas and you and no prosecution for it when you return to the UK.

Acts of terrorism? Over an allegation of leaving a review? With no evidence other than hearsay. Give your head a shake and stick to posting classified ads on the freelander forums.

You silly never been.

Someone who reportedly has access to firearms makes repeated violent threats to other people.

Theyll investigate people on Twitter for less.
Identify as a Comedian and you are OK though

Coming from a 5 year Sapper who ended up in the Med Centre because he wasn't good enough to be a pishy mattress storeman, that is one hellava bold statement.
I’d say the university lecturer bit and having worked internationally is probably a bit more current. Not to mention the being a published neuoscientist bit.

Then again I guess for people like you, aspiring to be a middle manager is about as big as you think.

Acts of terrorism? Over an allegation of leaving a review? With no evidence other than hearsay. Give your head a shake and stick to posting classified ads on the freelander forums.

You silly never been.
Read what i said stupid? It was an example used to mock your ludicrous implication that being out of the country puts you out of reach of the law... that being out of the country means that the police can't or won't investigate allegation of offences committed on line.

Which apparently took place by Cumbria police whilst I was a resident of Belgium. Couldn’t make it up.

I’d say the university lecturer bit and having worked internationally is probably a bit more current. Not to mention the being a published neuoscientist bit.

Then again I guess for people like you, aspiring to be a middle manager is about as big as you think.
I'd say you are doley liar. You are semi-illiterate and you are far to immature and petty minded to be anything other than unemployed or at best menially employed.

Screen shot saved - it seems like a threat to me.

Read what i said stupid? It was an example used to mock your ludicrous implication that being out of the country puts you out of reach of the law... that being out of the country means that the police can't or won't investigate allegation of offences committed on line.

Picture the scene. He wanders into his local police station and says “a bloke calling himself amazing lobster left bad reviews on Yell”.

When asked for evidence of this, he replies the reviews and gut feeling.

Belgium cannot even deal with the international sex trafficking and labour trafficking coming in to Belgium, or even keep an eye on their own terrorists.

Do you think they are going to waste time on this with UK plod? And comparing it to terrorism? Really? There more chance of someone reporting Oddbod and him losing his firearms and right to visit the US.

Edit: and no one do this please - as much as I think he’s a fat beardy weirdy, he doesn’t deserve to have his QoL destroyed.

Last edited:

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Has he made any specific threats? Is is behaviour on here worse than yours? Why are you reporting him?Concerned citizen or pursuing an online vendetta? Reasonable questions...
It's for the authorities to decide.

I'd say his frequent outbursts wishing death upon other posters and telling people to kill themselves is far worse than anything I've posted on here.

I've never said I'm reporting him.

Latest Threads