Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

NSP

LE
Fun fact

According to Bugsy he married his wife when she was around 16 and he was around 41.
Couple of years ago we had a guy in his late fifties onboard who during some downtime one night got to talking about his life living in Africa. He was proudly talking about his wife and how he'd paid for her classes and how she was one of this African countries upcoming young TV actresses now, with a major part on a popular long-running soap and so on.

Someone casually asked him how old she was. "Twenty-two," he replied.

And how long have you been married? "Oh, only three years."

"But we've been together almost twelve years."

Ha ha. Did she put out on the first date? "Well, yes - I insisted, actually."

Erm....

Turns out that ROV pilots are better at mental arithmetic than they are generally given credit for. All hell broke loose and someone with a cooler head and no daughters called the bridge. The OoW called the captain and the party chief from their bunks and our hero was - literally - locked in his cabin for his own safety whilst the boat was moved rapidly alongside to offload him before he got "damaged."

Couple of years ago we had a guy in his late fifties onboard who during some downtime one night got to talking about his life living in Africa. He was proudly talking about his wife and how he'd paid for her classes and how she was one of this African countries upcoming young TV actresses now, with a major part on a popular long-running soap and so on.

Someone casually asked him how old she was. "Twenty-two," he replied.

And how long have you been married? "Oh, only three years."

"But we've been together almost twelve years."

Ha ha. Did she put out on the first date? "Well, yes - I insisted, actually."

Erm....

Turns out that ROV pilots are better at mental arithmetic than they are generally given credit for. All hell broke loose and someone with a cooler head and no daughters called the bridge. The OoW called the captain and the party chief from their bunks and our hero was - literally - locked in his cabin for his own safety whilst the boat was moved rapidly alongside to offload him before he got "damaged."

Yeah well, dont forget Bugsy scares the mafia, so any Italian father of 16 or 6 years olds wouldnt dare object to a man 25 years senior to their daughter marrying their child.

That was his gliding instructor.

Bugsy's first flight was launched from the top of Mont Blanc in a 2 seater. Tragically Herr Korenzy suffered a massive heart attack 2 minutes in so Bugsy had to take control, piloting the glider away from an orphanage before baling out without a parachute and then winning gold at an outdoor diving competition when he landed in a lake.

He's very modest and doesn't like to mention this though.
He's multi-talentless, you know.

I have to say, this is ground we've been over time and time again. No insult meant to those who have taken him off more serious threads, but what's the point?

I think the mods should grow a collective set and hoof him for good. If that's not feasible, let him have his head; indulge him. We've heard the lies, let him tell more, and there will be a point where he'll need to be removed for his own safety.

NSP

LE
I have to say, this is ground we've been over time and time again. No insult meant to those who have taken him off more serious threads, but what's the point?

I think the mods should grow a collective set and hoof him for good. If that's not feasible, let him have his head; indulge him. We've heard the lies, let him tell more, and there will be a point where he'll need to be removed for his own safety.
Hang on - be careful, there. From my post above you will see that the last person removed for their own safety had admitted to noncing, basically.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Will he find the lack of umlauts disturbing?
Let's ask!

@DaManBugs please advise if and where the errant umlauts should be placed in the made-up word 'omnipotalentless'

A word that compounds omnipotent and talentless to describe your 'ability' to fail at many things, in many places at the same time.

Regards to Ms.G

How would that work? He’d just reappear under another cunningly disguised user name like BugsDaMan or some such as he appears to have done a number of times (based on the posts some of the Liar-Links take you to).
That is this issue, but they seem to have taken a more hard-line stance on other site mongs.

That is this issue, but they seem to have taken a more hard-line stance on other site mongs.

To be fair he probably brings in advertising revenue, albeit for all the wrong reasons

NSP

LE
Last edited:
Yaaaaay, Drugsy's got a new conspiraloon theory.

OK. You maintain that it's pointless to offer proof, yet you fail to offer positive proof that Covid-19 came from China, And even if it did, do you really believe that China would release a virus on the world which it couldn't contain? I mean, really? What would the advancements for China have been?

In your own time Bugsy....carry on.
(let's hope it's as good as his 9/11 theory)

OK. You maintain that it's pointless to offer proof, yet you fail to offer positive proof that Covid-19 came from China, And even if it did, do you really believe that China would release a virus on the world which it couldn't contain? I mean, really? What would the advancements for China have been?

I doubt he will turn up here, he'll know ill be asking him why he claimed to marry a 6 year old.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

@DaManBugs must be on a different flavour of drain cleaner, or maybe the Donald has moved into his HMO...

NSP

LE
Wow your not homeless, one hopes you have sufficient funds to continue.

What with the insurance you must pay, considering the hail of 7.62mm rounds you face when working?
You really are a broken-brained fully-rigged fuckgiraffe, aren't you.

You should try thinking a few things through. You might look a bit less of a bellend then.

And, unlike you, I've got a proper job and as such am fuckin' loaded, thanks for asking. Especially as Boris keeps fucking up my efforts to spend any of it.

Short answer: fuck off, troll. Your SPotY was well earned, for sure.

Mods: it's not that I'm swearing too much. I just swear at a level commensurate with the amount of asshole I'm dealing with.

Broadsword calling @Himmler74. Broadsword calling @Himmler74. Are you receiving? Over

Come on princess - go for it and stop crayoning on other people's discussions.