Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

You mean that you don't know about the extensive Irish cotton industry?

Nor me.

Perhaps he confused cotton with PEAT it's like cotton but brown, wet and you dig it out of the ground. Easy to get confused.

Obviously you didn’t read Bugsy’s diatribe about a year or so ago on how the evil English closed it down...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Nor me.

Perhaps he confused cotton with PEAT it's like cotton but brown, wet and you dig it out of the ground. Easy to get confused.

it doesn't make very good clothes though.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought they sold it exclusively to Brentford Nylons? (you need to be of a certain age to remember the ads....)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Obviously you didn’t read Bugsy’s diatribe about a year or so ago on how the evil English closed it down...
Nobody has time or a suitable foreign language phrase book for that!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought they sold it exclusively to Brentford Nylons? (you need to be of a certain age to remember the ads....)

I think what you mean there is 'old, you have to be old'

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Errrmmm... Harrumph!
Nurse! where's my writing paper - and get me the address for the editor of Arrse!

1610751261825.png

My grubby mind & ‘nylons' eh... I had to have a gurgle for what I imagined would yield up a plethora of shapely lower lady limbs delightfully encased in stockings... disappointment writ large but I found this...

Those were the days or rather the nights. The nights when you and your blonde teenage girlfriend would indulge in carnal pleasures, all snug and warm in her single bed in Willesden with its Brentford Nylons fitted sheets and pillow case. (Sorry, am I reminiscing too much here?) In the morning, you'd reluctantly drag your sweating exhausted body away from her charms and set foot out of the bed only to be laid out by a massive charge of static electricity.​

Brentford Bedsheets

My grubby mind & ‘nylons' eh... I had to have a gurgle for what I imagined would yield up a plethora of shapely lower lady limbs delightfully encased in stockings... disappointment writ large but I found this...

Those were the days or rather the nights. The nights when you and your blonde teenage girlfriend would indulge in carnal pleasures, all snug and warm in her single bed in Willesden with its Brentford Nylons fitted sheets and pillow case. (Sorry, am I reminiscing too much here?) In the morning, you'd reluctantly drag your sweating exhausted body away from her charms and set foot out of the bed only to be laid out by a massive charge of static electricity.​

Brentford Bedsheets

Schoolboy error.

If you’d handcuffed her to the bed frame first you’d have earthed her...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
And you're not a very good liar are you, you ******* Op CORPORATE walting fuckstain.

I will not rest until you are hounded from this site. Like you have been from countless others..........
Ooh! The passion, the anger!

I bet your bottom lip was trembling while you were writing that, ARAB.:p

MsG

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Get your facts right, National Car Parks. I never claimed that, but if you're so sure about it, post some proof.

MsG
I love it when you start using *hilarious* names for people.

It just shows you've been triggered again.

MsG
Morning Bugsy...

Have you been temporarily detached from the covid care wards and assigned to that unfortunate plastic surgeon chap, Graeme Perks?

I saw this

Mr Perks was taken to the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham for surgery, where he remains in a serious condition.

and thought,

'Wow, Mr Perks is one lucky chap in being taken to the QMC - where he'll have a fifty years out of date 'CMT' volunteer to attend to his injuries'.​

Keep up the good work Bugsy. The world of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery is counting on you and your unique skills.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
The drugs aren't lasting as long as they used to.

That's a bad sign because he can't afford the exceptionally pure stuff any more.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The drugs aren't lasting as long as they used to.

That's a bad sign because he can't afford the exceptionally pure stuff any more.
Maybe if he spent more time being a 'highly regarded translator' and less time excusing the SWP rapists, he could afford something pure enough to keep him off here for a long, long time.

Hmm....
There's a flaw in that somewhere, can't put my finger on it though.

MsG

Bugsy, you have in the past, tried to explain some of your many lies by saying ACAB started a thread (About 10 years ago) about you telling porkies, you took your lumps, that should have been the end of it etc etc

Here
Let's be clear about this, goodoldboy! To repeat this for the fück-knows-how-many- times: about ten years ago on ARRSE, the member ACAB started a thread on how I'd bigged myself up on various other websites and included embarrassing examples.

There was me, fairly caught! I had no other choice but to hold my hands up, admit to it and take my lumps on ARRSE as the very first ex-squaddie in the history of all humankind who'd bigged himself up.

I thought (naive as I was at the time) that that would largely be the end of the issue. But, big mistake! It's still going on today. ARRSE goobies are still dredging up posts that are ten or fifteen years old to document just how totally "depraved" I am. It makes you wonder just what they hope to achieve with that.

MsG
Here
What again? You stated something similar on the subject on the thread by ACAB about ten years ago when it was all about me being the first ex-squaddie in history to big himself up. On that occasion, I put me hands up and took me lumps. That should've been the end of it - but it wasn't. Not with malignant little shits like the spackerman around.

Anyway, off you go on a butter-wouldn't-melt rant, Arty_Farty, you sanctimonious fück!

MsG
and here

Is that supposed to make amends for your totally embarrassingly reveal that on "Current Affairs", spackerman? It's not my fault that you had no idea of what you were talking about and it wasn't my decision to bar you from future posts on "Current Affairs". You did that all by yourself, mush!

But once you have someone in your sights you feel you're "superior" to, you don't let it go, do you, spackerman!?@ACAB started a thread about 10 years ago documenting how I'd bigged myself up as an ex-squaddie (obviously, the first time it had happened in the history of humankind). I immediately put my hands up and coughed to it. But that was obviously in no way enough for you, was it, spackernisnki? Instead, you started an intense and singularly obsessive campaign: Hey! look how he lied! Look how he lied!

The interesting question is: how did my "lying", at the time or since, materially affect your personal life, spackerman?

MsG

And fucking here

Yet it turns out ACAB still thinks you are a lying penis

He even started a thread to tell you so

I blame your father, the man you described as a vindictive, sadistic, alcoholic for abusing you as a child

I was right about him all along.

He missed out abusive, but other than that looks accurate.

He has previously said

We knew about every single insult, punch, slap, kick, belt-swipe that our Da meted out to any of us

Just need a confession that his old man constantly nonced him and we'll have a full house.