Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You're a poo-poo head!"..."No, you're a poo-poo head" - Sticky for handbag swinging

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I could easily see someone giving him two cakes of soap. One for bathing, and the other to wash his mouth out for all the dirty lies he's told over the decades.
He wouldn't know what to do with it, the smelly old liar!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't think the actual Pinocchio told as many fibs as you Bugsy.

But I suppose he wasn't buggered by his old man either.

Pinocchio was able to get wood too....

Ooh! Iz yoo gettin' upsett again?:lol::lol::lol:

Just keep on "dumbing everything I post, like you've been doing for the last six years,

You stupid, gutless little cünt!:p

MsG

As you are clearly incapable of conducting an adult discusion on the adult threads, I thought I would post your drivel here. You have been Yank bashing.........again. It's a common Bugsy theme but this time you are using juvenile name calling and illogical reasoning, in fact you sound just like Donald Trump.
You should join his twitter account, you two are made for each other.

Just keep on "dumbing everything I post, like you've been doing for the last six years,

MsG

As you are clearly incapable of conducting an adult discusion on the adult threads, I thought I would post your drivel here. You have been Yank bashing.........again. It's a common Bugsy theme but this time you are using juvenile name calling and illogical reasoning, in fact you sound just like Donald Trump.

Donald is a rich bloke who pokes good looking birds and got elected president of the United States of America. 74 million people voted for him in the last election.

Bugsy is a smelly old liar who lived in a hovel, lies about having a wife and waves a placard around in the cold for a third rate political organisation that could hold its meetings in a bus shelter.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

MsG

Anything else on your febrile little mind, bollock-brain?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Donald is a rich bloke who pokes good looking birds and got elected president of the United States of America. 74 million people voted for him in the last election.

Bugsy is a smelly old liar who lived in a hovel, lies about having a wife and waves a placard around in the cold for a third rate political organisation that could hold its meetings in a bus shelter.
Careful . You will make him incontinent with rage

Donald Trump:

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Twitter, 9/5/13

Bugsy:

I was always among the top two or three at school in Ireland, but my vindictive, sadistic, alcoholic father continually did me down and did his very best to convince me that I was worth less than nothing (parallels to ARRSE there, indeed). Then I joined the British Army, took their IQ test and discovered that I was among the top 0.5 percent of the population. Since then, I've never looked back!

It's uncanny. I'm more convinced than ever that Bugsy is the Donald.

NSP

LE
I was always among the top two or three at school in Ireland, but my vindictive, sadistic, alcoholic, sexually abusive father continually did me down and did his very best to convince me that I was worth less than nothing, with that being what I actually was. And still am.
The prosecution rests, m'lud.

He joined the army and took the IQ test? But he's claimed that he didn't speak English until the army taught him. Yet he managed to sit a test during the joining process that was doubtless written in English and not available in any other language (except perhaps Nepalese) in that tiime. Do you sit an IQ test to join the army in this country, or have you ever had to in the past before everything was dumbed down by the Blair regime? If you do then these days the bar is either very low or there's a hell of a lot of rejections!

Last edited:
one letter, just one too many
You need to think twice about dissin' a guy rockin' these guns:
1590881117692.png

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
He joined the army and took the IQ test? But he's claimed that he didn't speak English until the army taught him.
Get your facts right, National Car Parks. I never claimed that, but if you're so sure about it, post some proof.

MsG

Latest Threads